Things to Do Before You're 30 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Things to Do Before You're 30 Reviews

½ June 24, 2012
Watchable in a sub full monty kind of way.
June 21, 2012
pretty dull brit comedy,group of footballers all just about to reach 30 and what's happening in there lives. not sure what the titles all about? that could have been interesting film this is mainly about a football team trying to play there 500 game and its mind numbingly boring at times. I'd give it a miss. poor dougary Scott imagine what could have happened if he had played wolverine like he was suposed to!
May 14, 2012
A movie with good themes and concepts at times, but spoilt by a generally bad script, and acting performances that deserve to be consigned to Hell.
July 18, 2010
well umn just seen this movie 4 the 1st time n think that this is a good movie 2 watch..its got a good cast of actors/actressess throughout this movie...i think that dougray scott n jimi ministry were good throughout this movie..i think that billie piper was good throughout this movie..i think that the director of this Art House & International, Drama, Comedy movie had done a good job of directing this movie because you never know what 2 expect throughout this movie,.its an enjoyable movie 2 watch,........its got a good cast thorughout this movie n this is a really enjoyable movie 2 watch with a good cast throughout this movie
½ March 28, 2010
A promising title and a decent enough beginning, but meanders into a bad excuse for a film. Most of the acting is unconvincing, and the emotions are so contrived and unnatural that one feels sorry for the people who attempted to tell a story which seems to come from nowhere near the heart. The cinematography is not too bad though. I like the shots of London, especially the ones in Greenwich with Canary Wharf in the background. Some of the music is not too bad. All in all, though, a real dud.
October 31, 2009
31/10/2009 Only reminded me I have better things to do with my time...
½ June 14, 2009
If you are unfortunate enough to come across this film avoid it at all costs. Run very fast in the opposite direction. The 2 painfully boring hours you will waste on this dull as dishwater film can never be retrieved. It is truly awful. The only thing that could save this film would be a plot. Don't be misled by the reasonable cast. The half star is for the music the best of which accompanies the closing titles and saves you watching the rest of the film. Thank God its over
February 14, 2009
saw a bit by accident and was very underwhelmed and suspect watching mre would lower my rating further - it looked very banal and would suggest you go read The Rotters Club & sequel instead of watching this.
½ February 12, 2009
This film is crap. Its got nothing to do with doing things before you're 30 but i guess that sums it up, its a film that doesn't know what it wants to achieve. The acting, script, direction and well, everything else, is crap. Don't bother, its a real waste of time and an embarrassment to the British film industry!
½ January 12, 2009
misleading title. Outside of that, a painfully mediocre story. the story never really went anywhere. I found that at the end of the movie I was not emotionally invested in anyone of the main characters. Not total rubbish, but I don't think I'll ever watch it again.
October 11, 2008
okeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
October 3, 2008
A group of English friends are linked by their belonging to the local football team. Very typical, very British, title really misleading. Would not recommend it
September 12, 2008
A kind of 'coming of age' movie only with people in their late twenties and early thirties rather than American teenagers. It's the type of film I like - totally character based - but it somehow lacks any originality or flair to make it stand out.

Not bad, but not great by any means. I nearly gave it two and a half stars but I had a spectacularly nice curry while watching it so I thought I'd be generous.
½ July 14, 2008
A group of twenty-something friends desperately resist the inevitable--adulthood and responsibility.
½ June 25, 2008
a basic story about friendship. although nothing is special with the movie, the characters are so real and so the movie becomes a warm easy-to-watch one.
½ May 31, 2008
Nearly as bad as 'Waitress'
May 26, 2008
very good film! funny as hel in some places!
May 25, 2008
Although based on football, a good and enjoyable british culture film.
½ May 24, 2008
Ugh. Watched this on tv a few days ago, and lets face it...I was bored. Nice idea, but it didn't really work.
May 23, 2008
Bunch of guys on a football team; male bonding; father/son relationship.
Was alright, some elements of Full Monty though not nearly as clever.
I also find Billie Piper (esp her face) annoying.