Things You Can Tell Just by Looking at Her Reviews

• Feb 26, 2016

I did not get the upper gradation or vignette that he put on many scenes. It added nothing but distraction. Not exactly subtle. Kind of like "instant doom look."

• Jul 31, 2014

love this movie didn't want it to end

love this movie didn't want it to end

• Mar 26, 2014

one of the longest titles ever and a good chick flick

one of the longest titles ever and a good chick flick

• Mar 16, 2014

05/31/15 five interconnecting stories deal with dramatic developments in the lives of several women. In the first, a doctor glenn close feels her life may change after she receives a tarot card reading.

• Jan 14, 2014

One of these all female star cast for a film exploring the femininity through different characters, their lives & problems. it's really well shot, well written & perfectly acted by a bunch of remarkable actresses.

• Red L Super Reviewer
    Nov 07, 2013

I usually love interweaving movies - movies where the main characters show up in each other's story lines. This one is fine, and the acting is great - but I didn't really get attached to any of the characters.

• Mar 29, 2013

Well acted, but depressing as hell. What is the point of a movie like this? To make the audience sad? Who needs that? And what idiot movie producers, directors, and screenplay writers think we want that? And what were critics thinking when they gave it such a high rating? Who is so happy that they need a downer of a slow-paced movie like this?

John B Super Reviewer
    Mar 27, 2013

This attempt at a female collective effort doesn't work as well as other films in the genre but some of the performances really stand out..in particular the ever wonderful Glenn Close.

• Feb 06, 2013

A lot of people will be put off watching this because it's a whole movie about women's lives. If you can get over yourself enough to give a movie like this a go you might be pleasantly surprised. A film filled with extremely strong performances, you are immediately drawn into this lush production as you meet each intriguing woman and can't wait to meet the next one.

• Feb 03, 2013

I like how all the stories tie together at then end. In one way or another they all suffered from the same malice.