The Thirteenth Year - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Thirteenth Year Reviews

May 29, 2016
Anything can happen when you turn 13.
November 6, 2014
love this disney channel original movie!! Watched it like 20 times!
½ September 8, 2014
Watched: 8 Sept 2014
½ September 7, 2014
An unlikely friendship between a jock and nerd, lots shirtless scenes( at least in the jock's part) and a definite allbeir PG-rated and disney-fied " slash-fictiony " feel from back when suck things still felt new, T13thY is in the running for the best disney channel original ever made and remains strangely watchable even after 15 years, something that can't be said for a lot of its low-budget late 90s made-for-TV contemporaries.
½ August 16, 2014
(First viewing - Teen years)
January 11, 2014
i want to see the movie rite now
July 9, 2013
Cute - Didn't know that I was watching a Disney movie at first.
July 9, 2013
i have seen it before but i want 2 watch it again
March 21, 2013
this was my favorite disney channel movie when i was a kid!
March 3, 2013
It's a different Idea and angle on the idea of mer-people and it makes it kinda cool.
½ August 11, 2012
Considering its time and place its fairly entertaining.
July 16, 2012
I really want to see it
Please
½ April 5, 2012
I haven't seen this flick in a while... But I remember it to be quite enjoyable. It was one of my favorites back then.
February 16, 2012
this was a pretty good movie even though i think they should have shown more of the mermaid
February 12, 2012
Quite interesting story
December 13, 2011
Oh, God, I totally forgot about this movie. I thought it was totally ridiculous when I watched it when I was eleven. I would probably hate it now. Not one of Disney's better movies.
½ November 7, 2011
I remember watching this one. It was not complete uber-crap that leads children to looking for forbidden films like Faces of Death or I Drink Your Blood. The film has this boy hitting the age 13 and finding out he is a mermaid or mer-man which is tough.13 huh, is there are reference to puberty here? At least, he is lucky that he is not turning into a werewolf like in An American Werewolf in London. This is definitely a tolerable film from an the evil oligarchy known as Disney. Now I sound foolish!
November 6, 2011
disney channel... noff said!
½ May 23, 2011
It seems cheesy when I watch it now but I loved this movie as a kid.
February 23, 2011