This Is Spinal Tap - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

This Is Spinal Tap Reviews

June 28, 2015
This was one of those films that I always meant to see but never did. Now that I have seen it, I am glad I did. Its a very unique film. I loved all the cameos in it. Its one of the better mocumentaries out there. I wish I had seen it long ago though, I think I would appreciate it more.
½ June 27, 2015
It's like trying to extrapolate the universe
June 24, 2015
I think I'm in the minotrity who haven't seen it.
½ June 18, 2015
Parody at it's finest.
½ June 4, 2015
"This is Spinal Tap" is the most defining movie in the mockumentary genre.
May 31, 2015
Perfect in every way.
½ May 25, 2015
The gold standard for mockumentaries. So ridiculously believable that even Ozzy Osbourne believed Spinal Tap to be a band for a period of time. 11 is louder than 10!

5/25/15
½ May 17, 2015
Next to Blazing Saddles, the hardest I've ever laughed at the movies. I really thought my guts were going to spill out on the floor. That would of been gross.
May 17, 2015
I give it 11/5 stars
May 7, 2015
Hilarious and fun from start to finish, this spoof documentary is a little treasure that deserves to be seen. Excellent.
½ April 19, 2015
Hilarious spoof on rock 'n roll from the '60s to the more predominant '80s. The music is not bad either!
½ April 10, 2015
It's hilarious, original, stupid, witty, poignant, and absurd on every level possible. This Is Spinal Tap does everything you'd expect a classic comedy to do.
April 4, 2015
This one still goes to 11!
½ April 3, 2015
Just never had an itch to see it. Still don't.
March 31, 2015
Maybe I'm just from the wrong generation, but this was not as good as I expected based on the hype. It was clever and there were a few laughs, but it didn't scream "classic" to me.

Grade: C+
½ March 30, 2015
I don't know if it's because I have a migraine but the actors are far funnier than the movie. I could be ok not watching this again, but I would to see these characters again.

I know it's a classic so I will revisit this and give it another shot.
March 27, 2015
The hilarity of this film goes up to "ilevin", most comedies only go to ten, but this goes to "ilevin". It might not be an exaggeration to say this is the funniest film ever.
March 23, 2015
its either hilarious, or it goes right over your head
February 28, 2015
A hilarious mockumentary about an 80's hair metal band attempting to stay relevant. So quotable.
½ February 27, 2015
Greatest mockumentary ever. Absolutely hysterical. Great, quotable lines. Nothing short of brilliance.

Grade = 8.5/10