This Is the End - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

This Is the End Reviews

August 19, 2016
Plenty of banter between contemporary comedy stars. The cameos from other stars and "how they are in real life" especially Michael Cera was hilarious. This movie is very enjoyable if you like the "Apatow brand" of humor. Check it out.
½ August 16, 2016
Supremely funny with some good heart. Top notch stuff here, laughed so hard I got a sore throat by the end. Also features some surprisingly sharp visuals.
August 13, 2016
I loved this! Funny throughout.
½ August 12, 2016
This type of movie should be banned
August 11, 2016
Love this movie in spite of what hipster haters think...
August 10, 2016
While uneven at times and the script could use a little work, This Is the End's gleefully profane humour and hilarious performances from its 6 primary cast members as fictional versions of themselves (as well as some random cameos most notably from Emma Watson and Rihanna) help make this another entertaining film from Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg.
August 10, 2016
Very funny and original. The acting is great, but this isn't that surprising considering the actors are playing themselves. I loved the plot and the unique way parts of the movie were filmed, it always seemed to keep everyone laughing and the cast is responsible. Only negative really is the CGI which really isn't a big deal considering.
½ August 7, 2016
A comedy about a group of friends and the end of the world or the Apocalypse, loosely based on biblical fiction.
August 6, 2016
This is the end is a unique movie starring some of the best comedy actors around. It was a fun experience with great humor.
½ August 3, 2016
A great comedy with a lot of hilarious dark humor.
July 30, 2016
Seth Rogan and the original team are back and with style, This is my new favourite comedy ever, A fantastic film that's full of laugh out loud and very over the top moments from start to finish and never lets up, All the cast are great even the ones who get killed off early on are funny especially coked up Michael Cera, A few very random moments but they don't make it silly they work so well, I would recommend this film to anyone, A must watch comedy.
½ July 26, 2016
I didn't laugh at all. Pardon me for having all of my sensibilities offended by this film.
July 22, 2016
I was really disappointed by this movie. It's got an absolutely out-of-this-world cast, and a premise that's both original and hilarious, but the movie just isn't funny.
July 19, 2016
Hilarious, despite James Franco.
July 12, 2016
The best this group has done!!!
July 9, 2016
Not that funny, the movie does get a bit boring, but still manages to somehow, be a bit interesting and fun.
July 9, 2016
this a a hilarious movie. a lot of my favorite actors are here. it's really dumb and random but if you want to laugh then I recommend this film.
½ July 8, 2016
"This is" really more of a movie for people who are obsessed with comedians. And for a group of comedians to make a film specifically for people who are obsessed with them in which those comedians play their own selves takes a lot of narcissistic bravery. It's one part Tenacious D, one part the Beastie Boys music-video-short for Hot Sauce Committee, one part pop culture references, and zero parts imagination, or humanity, or Jack Black. Don't get me wrong, it's fun enough -- if you know enough about the comedians and care enough about their feelings to take seriously their efforts to act, to write, or to improvise. 2.5/5
July 7, 2016
This movie is awesome !
July 5, 2016
Drags on and the laughs aren't worth the buildup.