This Is the End - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

This Is the End Reviews

½ January 6, 2017
Achei a ideia que o filme fez com os atores foi bem boa, mas achei o filme com muitos efeitos especiais (apesar de ser fantasia). Também acho que o filme teve a ideia de ser de comédia, mas viram que acabou ficando meio ruim e desejaram mudar um pouco o foco do filme, sei lá...
½ January 3, 2017
The first half of the movie was hilarious...however, I couldn't wait for this to end.
½ January 2, 2017
This type of movie should be banned and I hate jokes
½ December 29, 2016
Pretty cool, picks up the pace early on, and just works. The characters and idea are explored to a satisfying level, getting some laughs and more than justifying a watch.
½ December 22, 2016
This could have been a funny movie, if it actually had some talented people and a better script. If I had to sum this movie up in one word it would be disturbing............ And not in a good way.
½ December 19, 2016
Game changer in a comedy movie and Franco at his best while seth behind the camera fantastic absolutely loved the movie.
½ December 10, 2016
The last part was very satisfying, but the rest were alright.
½ December 9, 2016
Can't help but laugh at this goofy actor playing themselves movie. Doesn't change the fact that not a lot makes sense.
November 30, 2016
I may have laughed a couple of times, but it was mostly the worst movie I have seen in 10 years.
½ November 25, 2016
Assurdo ed esagerato sotto ogni punto di vista, questo film riesce a portare qualche risata grazie ad un'acuta auto-ironia e numerose citazioni a vere pellicole degli attori in questione. Purtroppo non sono esattamente il tipo di persona che si sbellica dalle risate davanti a film del genere, ma di sicuro resta meglio di molti altri dello stesso ambito.
November 8, 2016
July 3rd 2013
October 19th 2013
November 6th -7th 2016
½ November 6, 2016
It never takes itself too seriously, and it's filled with classic Rogen-Goldberg humor, which for its substance, it fits perfectly in it's satire of a post-apocaliptic subject.
½ November 1, 2016
the ending was not convincing to me but heck... its fun
½ October 25, 2016
Actors playing themselves are trapped in a Hollywood mansion during the apocalypse. Five betas (James Franco, Jonah Hill, Seth Rogen, Jay Baruchel, and Craig Robinson) and one alpha (Danny McBride) attempt to ration supplies after dozens of their friends (incl. Michael Cera, Mindy Kaling, Kevin Hart, Aziz Ansari, and Paul Rudd) are sucked down to hell during a typical hedonistic Hollywood party. While holed up, the six friends film Pineapple Express 2. Some really cool cgi coupled with the sort of humor you'd expect with this group.
October 14, 2016
great movie actually peed myself during it
October 11, 2016
Brilliantly hilarious. Danny McBride steals the show! Outrageously funny from start to finish.
October 8, 2016
It's a funny movie it is a tiny bit stupid but it is funny at the same time. I give it a 79%
October 1, 2016
Everything is ground-breaking, literally and figuratively; that is probably why this film works for some. I'd stay with the minority and leave this mess alone.
September 29, 2016
A funny and original comedy with all actors and actresses playing themselves in a post-apocalyptic world that takes place (for the most part) in James Franco's house. They manage to pull of their portrayals, and make it work will for the duration of the movie. I found this movie to be near flawless with almost all set pieces and near every joke to be funny. The movie could have went into more detail and layout of the apocalyptic world. (8/10)