One Direction: This Is Us - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

One Direction: This Is Us Reviews

March 31, 2015
It is testable !!!!!!
March 30, 2015
This movie is like the best of the best!!! I love it they should definitely make another but yeah Zayn might not be in it but he should watch this movie because to Remind him for what he has done and all that.­~ş I just love this movie sorry I'm suppose to give a review lol but yeah it talks all about the boys and how their tour went because I was suppose to go but yeah .­~,­'<
March 29, 2015
I really want to watch this film sooooo bad, but it isnt in any of the shops near me :(
March 25, 2015
Nice! I appreciate subtitles
½ March 9, 2015
Wasn't good at all. Everything in the movie is pretty much what everyone already knows. They are just some band full of wannabes meant for 10 year olds. This movie was not good at all.
March 7, 2015
This is awesome­~­~­~­~­~­~­~­~­~­~­~­~­~­~­~­~­~­~­~­~­~­~­~­~­~­~­~­~­~­~­~­~­~­~­~­~­~­~­~­~­~­~­~­~­~­~­~­~­~­~­~­~­~­~
February 27, 2015
Great documentary for 1D lovers everywhere.
February 23, 2015
5 Ô~'s because I love them and they r amazing
February 21, 2015
Amazing - loved every second! 1D in 3D
February 19, 2015
I actually loved it. You got to see a different side of the boys, and got to know them better in a sense :D
January 30, 2015
omg its a cool movie ahhhh 1d I love it!
January 22, 2015
i love this movie rockin guys
January 13, 2015
1D is love 1D is life
½ January 1, 2015
Friend made me watch it.
December 29, 2014
It was so cool I nearly exploded!!!
December 26, 2014
flawless. God bless.
½ December 20, 2014
I cant even begin to explain how long and boring this movie was
½ December 18, 2014
(2.5 stars)

This is kinda lengthy, so beware lol.

I'll admit that I do have a soft spot for boy bands (and you can go ahead and laugh now). The songs are not the most complex or groundbreaking but they can be fun to listen to, especially if you need a break from a tough time. That being said, One Direction isn't really a group I'm interested to. They're not a sign that civilization is coming to an end (like some jackasses are saying) but they're nothing impressive either.

This documentary (more like a concert film) does what it's supposed to do: it's a long commercial about how great One Direction is. It's a product placement, so to speak. It's nothing groundbreaking. Nor is it a deep psychological examination on how such fame affects them. It's pure fluff, and I'm sure a 1D fan will enjoy it for what it is. Although seeing that the guy who directed this also directed Super Size Me (which is definitively more investigative), I could see why one would be disappointed. But then again, boy bands aren't offered the greatest freedom to express what they are really feeling (at least initially in their careers), and so I'm sure Spurlock was instructed to make 1D look as nonthreatening and good as possible by management.

I'll admit that I did like the scenes in where the guys go to their hometowns. It's more interesting than the concert footage.

Overall, I found this "meh". It's definitely for the fans.
December 9, 2014
Omg I love it!!!!!!!!
December 1, 2014
I've watched this about three times and can't get enough You can really see how these boys have grown and matured. They've also really managed to stay humble and appreciative too. Their humor and banter is hilarious to watch. Love this film!!