This Is What Love In Action Looks Like - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

This Is What Love In Action Looks Like Reviews

½ May 26, 2015
I thought they'd show footage of stuff inside the camp itself instead of talking about the rules (which they consistently mentioned) - and even though this WAS a sad documentary, especially due to the accounts of former Love in Action 'clients', it wasn't very thought provoking. I know they probably couldn't film inside, but it's kind of boring in a way because everything is happening outside of the camp.
½ February 26, 2015
This is such a sad documentary. It is also extremely sad that still in today's modern society that people annoy love as they wish. One particular placard that stood out was 'straight but not narrow! What ever you'r beliefs or backgrounds are you ought to try and be open minded.
½ October 14, 2014
A clearly fascinating subject told in an uninspired, scattered and dull manner.
February 27, 2013
It was thought provoking .. Overall leaves me feeling sad..
½ September 11, 2012
Finally, we have the beginnings of legislation aiming to ban this sort of thing. While I have the utmost respect and gratitude for the people who were there every single day protesting, the general discourse in this film on the issue at hand feels somewhat like child abuse based on delusional beliefs vs. love and acceptance through happy delusional beliefs. I find slogans like "God loves gays" to be counter-productive to the core problem of the issue at hand, but it's obviously better than "God hates fags!"
½ June 19, 2012