This Means War - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

This Means War Reviews

January 3, 2016
It wasn't very good. The plot was stupid and was very predictable. It wasn't very hilarious but had some laughs. Had great actors but didn't help make the movie any better. Pass on this one.
December 28, 2015
Silly but fun. Love seeing Tom Hardy in a comedy and as a romantic lead alongside Chris Pine. I think Reese Witherspoon is the clear winner here.
½ December 27, 2015
There is no reason anyone will not like "This means war". It is all good fun, ridiculous, with likeable leads and supporting cast. There is some police gun shots but compare to what's in the theatres, it is kindergarten stuff. Basically you can name this movie as "101 ways to woo a girl." Tom Hardy can actually smile? That is a revelation especially for fans who only knows him in Mad Max or Batman. He is very funny in an unassuming way. Are Chris Pine's electric blue eyes for real? Or is it some kind of special effects? Reese Witherspoon returns to what she does best (although she is a little too old for the part). Go and enjoy it.
½ December 26, 2015
The potential in action-comedy is there, and yet so many tend to come churned out in the middle ground, being neither funny nor entertaining. There isn't much to say, except that this is trite, boring, and criminally unfunny.
December 3, 2015
25.02.2012,
03.12.2015.
November 24, 2015
Features a good enough performance from Tom Hardy for this movie to warrant at least one viewing. Not a bad movie and it features some fun scenes.
½ November 9, 2015
Misled me into thinking it was an action film
November 7, 2015
I love this movie! Every second on the screen. It's fun and ridiculous!
½ October 26, 2015
Ok movie. Got to love the armbar at the end.
½ September 23, 2015
This Means War is a godawful romantic comedy that lacks either a romantic or comedic element while being noisy, ineptly edited, and wasting its charming cast.
September 20, 2015
The charming cast cannot over come an overly clichà (C) and bland story.
½ September 12, 2015
One of the worst pieces of polished s*** i've ever seen.
½ August 9, 2015
El único momento gracioso: cuando Chris Pine comenta las pinturas de Gustav Klimt a Reese Witherspoon. El resto: una desechable y fallida calamidad.
August 4, 2015
I love this romantic comedy it was hilarious and it was good to see Reese in comedy again she is excellent at it great film
August 2, 2015
Very nice and enjoyable movie, nice romantic action flick with some very good moments. Great performance from Tom Hardy who always surprises me with his range of acting skills and diversity in his roles
July 27, 2015
I love Reese Witherspoon so I had to see this knowing that it could be really bad and although it wasn't spectacular, it was fun to sit through and it also had two hilarious scenes. This kinda reminded me of Killers and The Bounty Hunter, but it was much better than both of those although Killers wasn't all bad either. The chemistry between the 3 leads was good (especially the guys). Not the best of the year but RECOMMENDED for people that want to enjoy a 2 hour movie.
½ July 24, 2015
good yet predictable but thats part of its charm
July 20, 2015
July 2nd-3rd 2012
August 16th 2013
July 20th 2015
June 30, 2015
great feel good comedy movie