This Old Cub - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

This Old Cub Reviews

December 3, 2010
This is a great documentary about Ron Santo who died earlier today. He was a hero to many.
½ February 25, 2010
Wow! I FINALLY got to see this interesting, inspiring documentary about Chicago Cub great player Ron Santo - a film made by his son, Jeff. Ron Santo really should be in the Hall of Fame...This documentary is a MUST for any Cub fan, baseball fan and Diabetics...Ron, has been diabetic as long as my Mom has been.....
July 17, 2009
Tough not to like a film about Ron Santo.
½ March 23, 2008
I think this is a must see for any Cubs fan young and old. Ron is an amazing guy.
February 3, 2008
Although I don't think the documentary was very well made, the story it tells can speak for itself. What Ron Santo had to go through during his baseball career was incredible, and he deserves to be in the Hall of Fame more than any other player I know who hasn't graced the halls of Copperstown yet.
October 26, 2007
A must see for all Cubs fans.
½ October 19, 2007
great story about ron santo.
September 24, 2007
Before you criticize Ronny for being old and loony, watch this movie.
September 7, 2007
A must watch for Cubs fans
½ August 14, 2007
This film really opens up the viewers to the hardships and carrer of one of the bravest and hardest working players to play baseball. Ronny rocks and deserves the hall of fame to make his life complete...Oh, and a World Series.
August 8, 2007
I'm not a bball fan, was very interesting.
August 6, 2007
Ron Santo should be in the Hall of Fame hands down
August 6, 2007
GO CUBS GO !!!!!!!Ron Santo is definately a very heroic man and this movie is a must see for any sports fan or someone who likes to cry.
July 20, 2007
LOVE IT! Ron is a true Cubs fan and a hero.
½ July 19, 2007
Yeah fine I'm a nerd. But it's amazing what Ron's Santo done. He may sound crazy on the radio but ya gotta love him after watching this.
July 12, 2007
it was mostly a homemade video. with his brothers didgital camera so it was kinda shaky. but it's a very emotional story on the life of ron santo. and showing every reason why he should be in the hall of fame. great movie
July 12, 2007
July 1, 2007
Ron Santo is a Hall Of Famer in my book
June 27, 2007
I want to see this so bad!!!!
June 19, 2007
Maybe its not the full story of who Ron Santo was as a ball player, but it does show his passion for the Cubs.