This Old Cub Reviews

• Dec 03, 2010

This is a great documentary about Ron Santo who died earlier today. He was a hero to many.

• Feb 25, 2010

Wow! I FINALLY got to see this interesting, inspiring documentary about Chicago Cub great player Ron Santo - a film made by his son, Jeff. Ron Santo really should be in the Hall of Fame...This documentary is a MUST for any Cub fan, baseball fan and Diabetics...Ron, has been diabetic as long as my Mom has been.....

• Jul 17, 2009

Tough not to like a film about Ron Santo.

Tough not to like a film about Ron Santo.

• Mar 23, 2008

I think this is a must see for any Cubs fan young and old. Ron is an amazing guy.

• Feb 03, 2008

Although I don't think the documentary was very well made, the story it tells can speak for itself. What Ron Santo had to go through during his baseball career was incredible, and he deserves to be in the Hall of Fame more than any other player I know who hasn't graced the halls of Copperstown yet.

• Oct 26, 2007

A must see for all Cubs fans.

A must see for all Cubs fans.

• Oct 19, 2007

great story about ron santo.

great story about ron santo.

• Sep 24, 2007

Before you criticize Ronny for being old and loony, watch this movie.

Before you criticize Ronny for being old and loony, watch this movie.

• Sep 07, 2007

A must watch for Cubs fans

A must watch for Cubs fans

• Aug 14, 2007

This film really opens up the viewers to the hardships and carrer of one of the bravest and hardest working players to play baseball. Ronny rocks and deserves the hall of fame to make his life complete...Oh, and a World Series.