Thomas in Love (Thomas est amoureux) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Thomas in Love (Thomas est amoureux) Reviews

½ February 23, 2008
The future of love! Well, if you have multiple phobias that is.
February 8, 2008
Thomas suffers from phobias and hasn't left his apartment in eight years, so he interacts with the world via his "visiophone."
December 19, 2007
I saw this on the World Movies channel and fell in love with it immediately. The story is synonymous with relationships today.
December 14, 2007
Can I watch it again.....???
December 8, 2007
Melodie: Thomas, I want you to go outside.
Thomas Thomas: I can't.
Melodie: I want to see you here, with me.
Thomas Thomas: I can't.
Melodie: I want to touch you.
Thomas Thomas: No.
½ December 2, 2007
Une experience qui a bien tourne. A voir.
½ November 14, 2007
This film from Belgium is funny and romantic with an agreeable amount of science fiction (much, much funnier than Happy Accidents).
October 17, 2007
Concept ingénieux, probablement une première dans l'histoire du cinéma, si je ne m'abuse, qui n'a d'autre choix que de maintenir un vif intérêt chez le spectateur, mais qui finit par se laisser désabuser par un manque de technique. Certes, la caméra fixe, c'est bien beau, mais on s'attend en quelque sorte à un peu plus de mouvement pour illustrer l'émotion vive ressentie par Thomas au moment où il confronte Déesse Amour. Bref, très intéressant comme film.
½ October 16, 2007
Parle moi de tsa un film qui OSE!
½ October 13, 2007
Visual concept was interesting, in only seeing from the main character's point of view, but the storyline fell a little flat.
October 9, 2007
Anti-internet movie:) The most interesting plot is how person can escape within 4 walls... And of course love story is affecting
½ September 9, 2007
Strange film about an agoraphobic man (the titular Thomas) in an age where the world is run by computers and hedonism reigns supreme. Thomas' only communication with the outside world is through his computer screen and it is through this that he is able to develop relationships with various government sponsored prostitutes.
September 4, 2007
many dimensions of the world can bring us to illusion or truth.its us to decide and follow our deep wellings
½ August 30, 2007
OK... talk about virtual sex! The movie is great... from the concept to the story line answering How much could you overcome for love?
½ August 24, 2007
Strange movie told in the "first person". Pretty good if you can handle cybersex.
August 16, 2007
A fresh cinematic approach. A claustrophobic film not suited for all audiences.
½ July 12, 2007
Very unusual film. The first time you watch it, it surprises.
½ July 4, 2007
Thomas in Love is an elaborate stunt, but as such things go, it's utterly ingenious. This film's action, set in a vaguely William Gibson-ish future, is seen entirely through the video monitors of a man named Thomas Thomas--whose face is never ...
June 26, 2007
very unique, great story, great dialogues, something beyond imagination. I dig the cybersex suit.
June 13, 2007
SO weird, but beautiful still...