Thomas Kinkade's Christmas Cottage - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Thomas Kinkade's Christmas Cottage Reviews

½ December 15, 2010
It's pretty touching at this time.
December 15, 2010
Husband watched this one.
terris85017
½ December 7, 2010
(2008 Director: Michael Campus) Heartwarming story of college students returnng home for the holidays. They come to the aide of their mother, thankfully being tipped off by their neighbor. Another neighbor, Glen Weissler, an aging talented artist (Peter O'Toole), is an inspiration of another kind to budding art student Thomas Kincaide (Jared Padalecki).
½ December 6, 2010
feel warm after watching this movie
I'd like to see this.
½ December 6, 2010
I mean I love Jared Padalecki, but this was really cheesy and had a boring beginning.
½ December 6, 2010
Jared Padalecki makes an amazing performance - he creates a true, sincere and deep character of a young artist at the very beginning of his career. All stars go to him!
Otherwise the movie is an ordinary holiday movie.
December 6, 2010
i love this movie it made me cry a few times tho but it does have my favorite actor, Jared Padalecki.
I LOVE JARED PADALECKI
December 6, 2010
Really good. Same movie as The Christmas Cottage.
December 6, 2010
Aw I just loved this movie! Such a feel good Christmas/family movie! It had huge portions of fun humor along with such many emotional moments and yet so much Feel Good Happy!
I would recomend this for anyone
½ December 6, 2010
So if this had other actors it would have been horrible. But because of Jared Padalecki it wasn't all that bad. Pretty sappy Christmas movie but it was actually ok.
December 6, 2010
En koselig, ganske rørende historie.
Brilliant Proformances.
Loved seeing Jared Padalecki in a role that didnt involve him being killed or killing lol
The Film Was Genuine & Touching.
Loved It !
December 6, 2010
yay! jared padalecki is in it!!
Love is the light!
Extraordinary movie.
December 6, 2010
A cheese platter but what else can you expect from a Christmas movie? The main peformances from Padalecki, Harden and O'Toole are strong - and moving in places - and it's just Christmassy enough to help you get into the spirit.
December 6, 2010
Cute. :) I love Jared Padalecki.
½ December 6, 2010
Enjoyable family movie that tells the true story about how The Christmas Cottage came to be painted and the relationship between a mother, her sons and the people in the town she lives in.
December 6, 2010
I loved this movie and not just because Jared was in it!!