Thor: The Dark World - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Thor: The Dark World Reviews

May 22, 2017
Kat Dennings and Natalie Portman can't save this.
May 21, 2017
tiene una trama que asegura que el espectador desee mas, tiene un final abierto pero que por momentos aburre
May 17, 2017
one of the best sequels in MCU, sure Winter Soldier was better but this one also deserves a good spot. I did not like the villain much though.
May 15, 2017
Improving over the original with gorgeous visuals but hindered by a somewhat convoluted plot, Thor: The Dark World is a gorgeous film with thrilling action sequences and great humor.
½ May 10, 2017
This is some silly fun. See it with friends.
½ May 6, 2017
More of the same but on a epic scale. Loved this one.
May 5, 2017
I love Chris Hemsworth's Thor, and I like the character of Thor. This movie isn't terrible either, it just has lots of problems with the plot. I think it might just be me, but I believe making a Thor movie is hard. I mean he is a Norse god so he's really powerful, but they also need to make him fight less powerful people and have less powerful movies because they don't want to delve to deep into Avengers movie territory. All in all I like the film, it just seems like the Avengers should have been called if the universe is about be destroyed, But it's cool let Thor do his thing.
½ May 4, 2017
thor the dark world may not be the best marvel movie, but the plot and story are amazing, despite its flaws, it still was a amazing blockbuster
May 3, 2017
Thor is back and this time it is better because it gets right down to a fight action I do like it more then the first one! Find out if Thor will be in the dark world and see if Loki is back!
April 28, 2017
Thor the dark world is, To be honest I'm just gonna say the movie looks good but in terms of story it's not that good but from what I can say it's not as bad as the Incredible Hulk, so it's alright. I like the movie, it's fun, and I enjoyed it
April 27, 2017
I don't know about you, but me, high stakes action here is not very high stake. Great cgi for something so ridiculously out of this world ans nonsensical that it's a joke. As a joke, it works enough though! That mix of phoney techno and phoney gods from the dark ages... It needed very good actors, haha! It is stunning how they can remain serious playing this. They must cgi their smiles and laughs away... hehe. J'ai pas thor, n'est-ce pas?
April 25, 2017
Reak mix modern London and Thor universe. This movie has plenty easter eggs on Marvel library, even far as Guardian of Galaxy are there on end.
Great movie to rent.
½ April 25, 2017
Just like the first movie, I also found this very enjoyable. The comedic tone and self-awareness was very well appreciated. The ridiculousness was entertaining.
April 22, 2017
Not as good as the first film, but it's still an entertaining sequel nonetheless.
April 16, 2017
More tolerable than the first Thor film.
½ April 11, 2017
Needless to say, Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston are fantastic in this movie. It is a step up from its rather weary predecessor, with more action and less Dutch angle shots.
jamrcla
April 10, 2017
After Avengers raised the bar very high we expect allot from the solo films and I must admit I was kind of hoping for abit more from this film, Not to say that it's a bad film because it isn't, It's really good, It just could of been better, The 3D wasn't great, The effects were fantastic as always, All the cast were at their best, The story was kind of confusing sometimes, The action scenes where I expected it to shine were good but nothing to get excited about, Overall it's a great film just a little under par of what I expected, And not as good as the first Thor movie.
April 9, 2017
Fun! Pretty, predictable, but fun!
March 30, 2017
what a complete embarrassment to comic book movies, and to Hollywood in general. this was a complete waste of a 100 million+ dollar blockbuster, watching u get the sense that the only reason this film was made was just cuz they HAD to make the other Thor movie. I would much rather have preferred a Black widow and Hawkeye team up movie than this piece of waste.
March 24, 2017
I liked it. I was a fan of the first movie too. I think Marvel is making some pretty cool movies.