Thor: The Dark World - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Thor: The Dark World Reviews

April 22, 2017
Not as good as the first film, but it's still an entertaining sequel nonetheless.
April 16, 2017
More tolerable than the first Thor film.
½ April 11, 2017
Needless to say, Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston are fantastic in this movie. It is a step up from its rather weary predecessor, with more action and less Dutch angle shots.
jamrcla
April 10, 2017
After Avengers raised the bar very high we expect allot from the solo films and I must admit I was kind of hoping for abit more from this film, Not to say that it's a bad film because it isn't, It's really good, It just could of been better, The 3D wasn't great, The effects were fantastic as always, All the cast were at their best, The story was kind of confusing sometimes, The action scenes where I expected it to shine were good but nothing to get excited about, Overall it's a great film just a little under par of what I expected, And not as good as the first Thor movie.
April 9, 2017
Fun! Pretty, predictable, but fun!
March 30, 2017
what a complete embarrassment to comic book movies, and to Hollywood in general. this was a complete waste of a 100 million+ dollar blockbuster, watching u get the sense that the only reason this film was made was just cuz they HAD to make the other Thor movie. I would much rather have preferred a Black widow and Hawkeye team up movie than this piece of waste.
March 24, 2017
I liked it. I was a fan of the first movie too. I think Marvel is making some pretty cool movies.
March 24, 2017
I'd have rated lower if not for Hiddles my bae!
March 21, 2017
great visual as the thor dark world continues the marvel cinematic universe story with great performances and much more action than thor 1 alan Talylor knows how to blend in the comedy with the the troubles of an marvel god all while creating high stakes that marvel fans enjoy
March 20, 2017
Heh, a promising action film, but makes me less interested in giving it a watch, no thanks to the reappearance of annoying characters!
March 20, 2017
This movie is completely forgettable.
½ March 18, 2017
Probably the MCU's worst film but doesn't completely rug down as a bad film. It was good, but not good as you would expect an MCU film to be. My Score: 69%
½ March 17, 2017
Whilst I'm not a great Thor fan, this is admittedly a very well made, entertaining movie that I'd be more than happy to watch again. A step up from the first Thor movie and the 3D is much better implemented.
The end fight was great
March 14, 2017
Definitely the weakest Marvel has to offer.
March 14, 2017
Thor: The Dark World is funny at times, Loki is very good here and some scenes were memorable, but this was for the most part an overly ridiculous affair with such a silly third act that was just stupid in my opinion, a hard to follow plot that made no sense whatsoever and forgettable action sequences leading to what is inarguably one of the weakest MCU films.
March 7, 2017
Hiddleston stole the show. Otherwise weak.
March 7, 2017
After I watched this film, I was surprised for two reasons. I didn't think it would bore the shit out of me throughout its entire running time. As for number two, I never really liked Loki, but surprisingly he was the only part of this snoozefest that was quite interesting and likeable.
March 4, 2017
Better than the first. Kat Dennings and Tom Hiddleston steal the movie.
February 26, 2017
It's fun and has great action, but Malekith is such a terrible, awful, boring, thinly written, annoying, confusing, forgettable, useless, random and barely developed villain that he drags this film into the lower ranks of the MCU.