Those People Reviews

• Aug 09, 2019

Excellent film, immediately identifiable characters no matter what part of the social stratum you're from. We all have relationships and friendships like this, whether we're gay or straight, and some of them start early, as the relationship in this movie does. Thoroughly believable, wonderfully cast, and visually unequalled, Those People is a film of the highest quality that reaches truly genuine emotions we as people can feel.

• Jul 22, 2018

Finally, a gay movie with face-to-face, legs-in-the-air lovemaking.

Finally, a gay movie with face-to-face, legs-in-the-air lovemaking.

• Jul 18, 2018

touching, heart-wrenching romance with sensual and tasteful sex scenes, great representation

• Mar 12, 2018

Jonathan Gordon is spectacular in this very interesting movie.

Jonathan Gordon is spectacular in this very interesting movie.

• Mar 07, 2018

Drama is the disproportionate reaction to adversity (why is this in caps?) This was Drama completely unresolved.. The character arcs are non existent. Absolutely boring. Well acted, well filmed, But i would think that a MFA would be a better painter.

• Feb 08, 2018

Something I can appreciate about this movie is how it managed to avoid the Glamour Girls syndrome of throwing excessive displays of rich urbanite decadence and sex on the screen. Aside from that, it is a relatively decent drama with a few weaknesses. Gordon's performance employed about three facial expressions and showed no breadth. He and Haaz Sleiman had absolutely no chemistry and the depiction of their relationship seemed ill-fitting at best and even slimy at times. I am not sure whether or not that is purely because of the lack of chemistry or Sleiman's greasy delivery of his dialogue.

• Jan 27, 2018

Acho que o final salva esse filme, pois ele se perde um pouco no meio (talvez seja o fato de que eu não goste do Tim). Me lembra um pouco For Kings and Planets. Apesar do protagonista não ser ruim, acho que o Jason Ralph carrega o filme.

• Jun 27, 2017

Overacted, corny, over-directed, trite, another embarrassing gay film that has a poorly crafted storyline, a perplexing romance of why any of them would be interested in the other

• Jun 21, 2017

Unusual love triangle well thought out, well executed. Angst, regret, dysfunction, passion, and a believable ending

• May 06, 2017

This movie really stands out from the usual tripe we get fed within gay cinema. Well produced, a great story that tugged on my heart strings with characters that made me care. The 2 leads did a fine job. I do wish though that the 3 other friends had some depth to them, they were just there with no background info why they were part of the group. That being said I really enjoyed this movie. Recommended.