A Thousand Acres - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

A Thousand Acres Reviews

October 5, 2007
this was really good
½ September 22, 2007
er wrong one again was looking for the sigcouney weaver one where she accidentally lets neighbours daughter drowned in pond....
September 5, 2007
jessica should have one an oscar for this
August 31, 2007
This is another overlooked movie with a compelling storyline. If you think your family is backward, you'll quickly learn it can be worse. Although the movie was fulfilling, I read the book first and still love it more. My recommendation? Read it first.
August 26, 2007
izlenmeli kötü de?il
½ July 18, 2007
Jocelyn Moorhouse directed a film awhile back that I really enjoyed called How to Make an American Quilt. So I really looked forward to this when it came out. The film is ok and its mainly carried by the performance of the actors. I've forgotten much of this film, so I'll have to see it again.
July 3, 2007
Jessica Lange and Michelle Pfeiffer are quietly dazzling in this underrated adaptation of Jane Smiley's best-selling modern version of King Lear. The two play sisters of a stubborn, alcoholic Iowa farmer (Jason Robards), who decides to leav...
½ June 24, 2007
Brilliant modernization of KING LEAR!
June 16, 2007
A pure chick flick.Slow paced and full of drama.
June 9, 2007
secrets , guilty and the refuge of sanity and rage at father and husband.
½ June 8, 2007
moving...girls will cry
½ April 4, 2007
It's not very good, quite boring actually. My teacher had put this on, in english at the end of the term. I wasn't really interested at the time, so I wasn't really watching what was going on.
½ March 12, 2007
I really liked this movie. It is about a family who has gone through so much that its almost unbarable. The dad is a miserable man and makes it hell for everyone else. Not sure what else to say so as not to give anything away, if you like dramas this one is one of the better ones for sure.
½ March 8, 2007
I also seen this one 5 times it's about Jason Robards JR as the Father to three girls and his weird in this one
½ March 8, 2007
This is a story between his three daughter I love this one alot
½ February 20, 2007
This flim i saw 3 times with her and Jason Robards Jr it is great
January 11, 2007
A great cast and a powerful movie.
December 29, 2006
A modern version of King Lear...kind of sad how greed can tear a family apart.
December 28, 2006