Three - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Three Reviews

March 31, 2016
Sadly above-average for Christian entertainment, doesn't stand up to other psychological thrillers.
Robbanflix
January 2, 2015
Good drama/thriller and feels much like "saw" in a way altho not as violence and bloody. A psycho killer on the loose.. No famous actors but still well made done and worth seeing movie.
December 18, 2014
Good book and I want to see it.
½ June 26, 2014
Just. Freaking. Terrible.
December 31, 2013
Very interesting plot twist.... love this movie almost as much as the book!
½ July 24, 2013
From the discribtion of this movie I rented it and what I watched was a total mess of a movie.....one of the worst I've seen in awhile..
½ June 7, 2013
i really liked this movie, and was even unpredictable..for me anyway. I'd definitely recommend.
March 19, 2013
Sounds like a rip-off /sequel to Se7en
½ February 16, 2013
This movie is okay. I read the book, which was fantastic, as are all of Ted Dekker's novels. When I saw the ratings for it, I expected it to be terrible. Much better than I expected since I expected absolutely nothing. The acting wasn't great, but it kept to the book better than I expected it to. Worth seeing once. Now I have to read the book again because it is considerably better than the movie.
January 22, 2013
That's so funny they made Donald Kaufman's final screenplay into a movie!!!
December 17, 2012
Great story, Great ending, Just a tad bit boring to watch. But if you can get passed the poor acting. Its worth the ending.
November 13, 2012
Decent adaptation of Ted Dekker's novel about a Seminary student stalked by an unseen madman.
September 23, 2012
I've actually never seen the movie, but the book was phenomenal
½ September 21, 2012
Loving the book as much as I did made Thr3e that much worse for me. Terrible acting made this supposed to be intense thriller a laugh out loud. If you're gonna do Ted Dekker, do it right guys.
May 24, 2012
I really liked it For a movie with no really big name actors I was surprised by how good it was.
May 22, 2012
better than I thought
May 13, 2012
Nice idea to a movie. It's pretty intense and interesting but it could've been done much better.
½ April 25, 2012
Mediocrity surrounds this tale of a man tormented by his past when a serial bomber targets him and the people around him...This whole movies rips so much off from Se7en it's not even funny and the book it's based on by Ted Dekker is no damn good either.
½ April 25, 2012
With the budget they had, I guess it's the best they could do. Marc Blucas was the best actor in it, but the direction could've been better.
April 13, 2012
just so you guys know this is based on a book by Ted Dekker, which is actually really good and much better than the movie. If you didnt like this read the book to see what it was supposed to be like.