Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri Reviews
I have to sign up after I watched this. This is the worst movie in my life. I'm sorry. It's personal comment.
Such a waste of time!
I demand my precious time and money back.
- Terrible script.
- Annoying, unlikable main character.
- Ineffective, appalling "humor".
- Stupid, unrealistic situations.
- Stupid, unrealistic actions from characters.
- Literally zero consequences for anything.
- Atrociously narrated letters from dead man.
- Heavy handed attempt at political statement.
- Completely unresolved ending.
- Utter waste of time.
Rarely will a film truly and completely break your heart... repeatedly; & have you belly laughing till it hurts. Repeatedly.
The visceral emotional intelligence within this movie is a generational achievement.
This is destined to be a top 50 movie ever made type of film and will only climb higher as the years go by.
Frances McDormand, Woody Haralson, and Sam Rockwell are American acting Treasures.