Three Can Play That Game Reviews

• Jan 02, 2016

Pleasantly surprised at how funny and sexy this movie is. A great date flic

Pleasantly surprised at how funny and sexy this movie is. A great date flic

• Sep 19, 2013

Failed to live up to the name of it's predecessor. Nevertheless, had it's funny moments and supposed lessons.

• Feb 20, 2012

BUDGET! Hahahaha. where's the slick production and good actors gone?

BUDGET! Hahahaha. where's the slick production and good actors gone?

• Apr 27, 2011

This was kinda disappointing... Seen as the 1st 1 was so good!

This was kinda disappointing... Seen as the 1st 1 was so good!

• May 31, 2010

Light entertainment, a must for cute T&A fans. Nice happy ending, the 'Graduate' reference probably lost.

• Feb 24, 2010

Esta divertida, para ver que lo unico que cuenta es el amor!!!

Esta divertida, para ver que lo unico que cuenta es el amor!!!

• Dec 12, 2009

lame movie. all the actors i liked from the 1st movie where not in this one. still: two can play that game was funny

• Sep 26, 2009

She's back :) And I just love Vivica Fox in these movies! I have no idea why I like them so much, 'cause this isn't the usual movies that I watch 4 stars :)

• Jun 18, 2009

It doesn't live up to the first. The formula is a bit different and I think the ending was a bit too much of a cliche. It's good for mindless entertainment, however.

• May 25, 2009