Reviews

• Mar 31, 2010

This is the perfect example of a "deal" disguised as a movie. Get some formerly big names (Falk, Torn, Segal) that will work cheap for the chance to party for three weeks and hang out together. Get a lot of tradeouts for places you'll film in Miami, New Orleans and Las Vegas. Hire a LOT of hot female extras who want to get in show business. Have everyone behave in a frantic manner. People will mistake it for funny. Script? What do we need that for? The actors can wing the dialogue. As long as we get them from Miami to the fabulous RIO HOTEL IN LAS VEGAS we'll be fine.

• Apr 04, 2009

amuzing movie about a trip of old people

amuzing movie about a trip of old people

• Oct 25, 2008

Not bad, but not as funny as I thought it would be. Could have been better

Not bad, but not as funny as I thought it would be. Could have been better

• Oct 15, 2008

This movie cracked me up!!!

This movie cracked me up!!!

• Aug 28, 2008

Worst movie I've seen in AGES! Actors who are in their later years deserve to go out better than with total shyte like this! Not a single redeeming factor to be found (well..maybe Nancy Young; she's pretty smokin'). Lame and predictable humor, a terrible and nonsensical plot (do we really NEED to be subjected to the gay fugitives sub-plot?), and "aren't-these-just-SOOOO-hip?" editing techniques that are cliche and annoying. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!

• Aug 06, 2008

I'm not sure why I kept watching! It's very sad to see such great 'old men' playing such crap roles.

• Jun 27, 2008

This is an awful, awful movie.

This is an awful, awful movie.

• Jun 17, 2008

um.. extrreemly average..!!!

um.. extrreemly average..!!!

• Jun 06, 2008

same as other reviews good actors bad retirement movie

same as other reviews good actors bad retirement movie

• May 31, 2008

Wanted to turn it off in the beginning.

Wanted to turn it off in the beginning.