Three Men and a Baby (3 Men and a Baby) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Three Men and a Baby (3 Men and a Baby) Reviews

½ September 8, 2016
Love the idea of the story but some parts are too hectic. Completely love the part where they sing to the baby.
August 18, 2016
Who can resist the charm of 3 bachelors trying to keep a baby alive. It was some fun moments and some sentimental ones. It's weathered well after 3 decades now. Based off of a French film released 2 years earlier. Rating: 8 / 10
½ June 22, 2016
Cate has already casted the remake: Bradley Cooper, Paul Rudd, and a yet to be named African American actor.
½ March 28, 2016
Not bad, quite funny!
½ July 23, 2015
This oldie (directed by Leonard Nimoy) still makes me laugh to this day. Surprisingly this was the top grossing movie of 1987! Good for a few laughs.
June 9, 2015
I love this 80s movie!
May 25, 2015
Three eligible NY bachelors have their world turned upside down when a baby is dropped at their doorstep. Features three big stars, one predictable premise and a very tidy happy finish. Subplot involving drug dealers and a quarter million dollars of heroin seems out of place and forced. Also strange is three apparently self-sufficient middle aged men living together like college students.
April 21, 2015
Amazing how 3 men can take care of a baby girl!
½ March 31, 2015
The script is generic but the charm and the 3 lead breath life into it.
½ February 27, 2015
"HE WASN'T JUST SPOCK!!!" LEONARD NIMOY DIRECTED THIS MEGA-HIT COMEDY.
January 26, 2015
The first half's hilarious while the second half becomes more experienced - with an unnecessary plot point - resulting in bringing a few more hilarity, a single predictability, and warmth in heart, turning this sitcom-like feature to a wonderful one. (A-)

(Full review coming soon)
December 29, 2014
The three leads play good together, but the story could be a little more better.
November 14, 2014
It depends on whether or not you're charmed by the three leads. I had fun.
July 27, 2014
(First and only full viewing - 9/9/2010)
July 25, 2014
Absolutely terrifying. A Halloween classic.
½ July 23, 2014
B- it's good but not great
½ July 22, 2014
i still can't get over the fact that leonard nemoy directed this! it's a total fluff film - and in terms of plot/character it's trite and predictable. but the relationship between those men and that baby is hilarious and just precious - makes the film a lot of fun to watch.
July 15, 2014
When I agree to do comedy films, 3 men and a baby is one of the films I were looking the least forward to reviewing. OK not THE least well we'll get to that one later. OK guys,I know my mum liked it and says it's a good film, but for me, I was crying my tears just looking at the baby. Ya know why? Because I love baby's, they're so cute. But it has some funny scenes in it. That's right, it stars Tom Selleck, that cwrazy Steve Guttenberg and last but not least Ted Danson. What else can I say, I like it. I just hope I don't cry all the way through the film.
June 20, 2014
A pretty hilarious film that takes it self pretty serious as well. This movie is not well known and is not co sidered a classic but it is good enough for more recognition. Leonard Nimoy does a great job directing this film. Thos movie jas a very limited amount of cheese whoch is what makes it so good, nothing to overused is implemented even for a movie from the 80s.
June 14, 2014
This movie was funny and entertaining. The cast was good even for a plot that was too generic.