Three Men and a Baby (3 Men and a Baby) Reviews

• Jan 28, 2021

Still a fun family comedy. It gets a bit lost in sentimentality, but the three leads are great together. It stretches plausibility a bit, but it's light, wholesome fun.

• Oct 15, 2020

This classic comedy is great. Tom Selleck, Steve Guttenberg, Ted Danson, Nancy Travis, and the rest of the cast did a fantastic job in this movie. The plot to the movie was entertaining, humorous, and dramatic. It's about having your life turned upside down and learning to take more responsibility even if you don't want it. If you haven't seen this movie yet, check it out sometime. You'll enjoy it.

• Sep 17, 2020

Highly enjoyable and not as outdated as you might expect message-wise.

Highly enjoyable and not as outdated as you might expect message-wise.

• Sep 04, 2020

Ahead of it's time. A heartwarming tale of a gay throuple and their journey adopting and caring for an infant. Still a highly relevant film. Raising a child is always difficult, but the sexuality and dynamics of the parents should never discount the family unit or their ability to be healthy and happy and successful.

• Jul 12, 2020

Nothing special but entertaining.

Nothing special but entertaining.

• Jun 19, 2020

A veces solo hace falta el fabuloso mostacho de Selleck... A dia de hoy tiene algunas ideas problemáticas, pero sigue teniendo su encanto. Puros 80.

• Mar 24, 2020

One of my first movie theater memories is packing into a sold-out theater and watching Three Men and a Baby from the front row. I loved it then, watched it countless times on home video often looking specifically for the ghost (because that was a thing.) I’m happy to say that I think the film still holds up decades later. I know people that act like these guys, who would struggle to even understand how a diaper works, let alone figure out how to feed a baby. That makes the comedy relatable, timeless, and effective. I laugh constantly through the first act, and there are plenty of humorous moments later in the film as well. I think why I enjoy it so much goes beyond the comedy, though. There’s a believable affection that grows between the men and the baby, and it brings a great deal of heart to the film. I can’t say that I was quite brought to tears this time, but I have seen the movie MANY times before so it would take a lot to get me to tears now. The trio of actors are perfect for the swinging bachelor types, and I like that each one has a slightly different personality that seems to fit them well. Tom Selleck does a lot to steal the show, and I think that’s because he’s the best actor of the three, but even the much-maligned Guttenberg brings his A-game here. I do wish Ted Danson didn’t disappear for a large part of the film, but when he returns, he brings some good laughs. It’s also important that he leaves so that the plot can keep moving forward. I do think that there is an element to the plot which is probably the weakest aspect of the movie. Any time it is focused on the titular Three Men and a Baby, it is golden, but there is a subplot about drugs that can feel a bit ancillary. I actually enjoy it for the added layers of conflict and the confusion that it creates, but I could see others disliking that aspect. I’m sure there’s some level of nostalgia boosting my rating of Three Men and a Baby, but I do think it’s a good film and deserving of all the box office love it received back in the 80s.

• Nov 03, 2019

absolutely adorable. hhahahah Ted Danson from the Good Place is the player of the trio? too funny 11/2019

• Jan 08, 2019

I love this cute story and movie!

I love this cute story and movie!

• Jan 13, 2018