The Three Stooges Meet Hercules - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Three Stooges Meet Hercules Reviews

½ February 14, 2016
One of the greatest time travel movies ever made.
December 15, 2013
Usual slapstick nonsense from the comedy trio as they go back in time....
July 24, 2013
Of all their later features, this one holds up best. Just enough flavor of the Classic Stooges, with a story that supports the humor.
½ October 23, 2012
Probably the best film the boys have done.
March 23, 2012
great slapstick comedy
October 10, 2011
not interested .... just no ...
October 10, 2011
I'll check this out, I guess.
½ July 11, 2011
Haven't seen this movie in almost 30 years, it has not aged well but still funny.
June 23, 2011
The Three Stooges get their hands on a time-machine and end up in ancient Greece. Stupidity ensues.
June 19, 2011
The best of all the 3 Stooges movies is a spoof of sword & sandal films popular in the early 1960's
October 29, 2009
Certainly one of the best of the Three Stooges feature films, and it is Curly Joe's best appearance. Good story, fine production. Although it's not as funny as their earlier short films, it has some very funny sequences. Very good supporting cast includes Hal Smith and Emil Sitka standing out.
October 29, 2009
½ September 25, 2009
**1/2 (out of four)

I must say that while not ahuge fan, I find the Stooges somewaht amusing. They're no Marx Brothers, but they're OK. And that about all I can say about this later movie for them. A time machine sends them back in time (and into mythology) where they meet up with an arrogant Hercules.
½ June 17, 2009
The stooges are no abbott & costello. Thats for sure.
½ February 24, 2009
I was actually surprised at how well this turned out. The Three Stooges' antics usually wear thin, even in the shorts they did. This was actually pretty entertaining.
½ December 17, 2008
I like the movies better than their shorts. This one- without the extra long chariot chase at the end- is good entertainment. I do like Shemp much better than the other 2. Personal preference.
September 7, 2008
All out hilarity and fun. A brilliant mix.
August 28, 2008
Saw this a long time ago, funny shit! Sad that neither Shemp or Curly were around but it's still good. :)
½ July 22, 2008
The Stooges are always fun to watch and this one was no exception. This was one of their better feature movies.
½ June 20, 2008
it's a pretty good movie if you enjoy the three stooges...but one can't help but think that it'd be better if it had curley or shemp in the film rather than curley-joe. still, it's full of stooge goodness and if you're a fan of theirs, you should check it out.