Reviews

• Jan 08, 2016

Wow, this is nonsensical trash, but really in the best way. An evil guy needs to marry a princess in order to sit on the Throne of Fire safely (to illustrate the dangers of the Throne of Fire, he orders one of his henchmen to sit on it and they all watch him go up in flames). It's not clear why he needs to sit on the Throne of Fire since he has another throne that he sits on, but what the hell. Their plans are kind of ruined when stray barbarian guy wanders along and doesn't like them picking on a nearly naked princess (Who does?). What follows is a sequence of the good guys escaping and getting recaptured until everyone finally kills each other and the barbarian guy marries the naked princess. Hooray! At one point the bad guys let the barbarian escape so that he can "lead them to the princess" ... but they are the ones that told him where to find her. Best not to ask.

• Aug 18, 2013

Too many extraordinarily long scenes make it hard to stay riveted

Too many extraordinarily long scenes make it hard to stay riveted

• Oct 27, 2012

Solid Cannon Group offering where good and evil clash to secure the power of the Throne of Fire. I expected the Well of Madness to be more perilous. Morak needs to beef up castle security. I lost track of how many times Princess Valkiri escaped.

• Jul 04, 2012

Another classic of Italian cinema, from the Cannon Group archives. The Devil bears a son on Earth with the prophecy to marry the princess and assume the Throne of Fire. It could have all happened, if not for the endless ramblings of the Friar overseeing the wedding ceremony. Hilight is scene from the "Well of Madness".

• Apr 07, 2011