Thru the Moebius Strip - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Thru the Moebius Strip Reviews

October 20, 2013
One of the great things about animation is the imagination can no longer be held back. This beautiful film gives an insight into that mind's eye with a world that is magical in its futuristic look and people. The story is well written with a simple yet effective plot and is full of oddments and characters that will entertain. Nibbles: Mango Yogurt.
½ October 22, 2010
I gave this all of 15 minutes before I decided I was bored. In a day and age of ground breaking animation, this is just well below average. Poor animation, a bore fest of a story line and the actors could not have sounded more bored doing the voices if they tried. A complete snooze fest. Maybe kids will enjoy it, but I certianly didn't.
January 1, 2010
Rough and cheap looking animation, but entirely unlike video games level. The plot had odd sudden changes, and it was barely watchable. But it did have moments that entertained.
April 29, 2009
Predictable...excuse me, vèry predictable, cheap (animators), unconvincing, boring (story and voices),... 1&1/2 because it's fantasy/SF, if it wasn't for that 1/2 would have been enough