Thumb Wars: The Phantom Cuticle - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Thumb Wars: The Phantom Cuticle Reviews

½ August 10, 2014
If only I had the ability to sit through King of the Hill to see how the adventure ended. . .
June 30, 2013
pretty goddamn funny from what I remember
March 16, 2013
Probably one of the best Star Wars parodies out there.
½ January 17, 2013
It was quite a while since I watched Thumb Wars, but when I did, I still loved just as much as when I was a kid because I still find it to be hilarious. This is one of my favorite Star Wars parodies since it does a fantastic job of making fun of Star Wars. The humor is absurd and random, the special effects are cheesy, and the voice-acting is really corny, but that's what makes it so much to watch. This probably the film that started my love of cheesy parody films since I watched it a lot as a kid, and for that, I thank it.
December 19, 2012
A nice funny spoof if you like star wars or thumbs you should like this movie.
December 7, 2012
hahahaahahhaha! Looks interesting will try to find and watch!
November 17, 2012
Not great, but a few cheap laughs and it's short.
May 11, 2012
Pretty much none stop laughs for the entire 28 minute run time.
½ April 9, 2012
best parody to my eyes ever of the trilogy!
March 8, 2012
Taken for what it is... It's wonderful.
February 19, 2012
Funny animation-thingy that parodies Star Wars with thumbs.
In the first of the Thumb series, Loke Groundrunner and Oobedoob Benubi must save the princess from the evil Black Helmet Man- basically a lot like the New Hope plot.
I found it funny. I laughed at the majority of the jokes, especially the "I am your mother" one. It was a bit weird and at points, even a bit disturbing. But overall, a funny animation, I liked it. I suggest it to you, it was good. Maybe the kids can see it too, depends on age.
michael e.
May 26, 2011
very funny, with a great imagination done by Steve Oedekerk, plus some very good effects and comedy
½ April 18, 2011
It's inventive, entertaining, and sometimes funny.
½ March 14, 2011
Pretty funny parody of "Star Wars: A New Hope." It has some really funny jokes, but also some bad ones. Terrible special effects, but it's forgiving due to the minature budget, and short film charm. Using thumb puppets is stupid, yet strangely unique and crazily fun.

Funnier than Family Guy's parodies.
½ February 5, 2011
Cute in parts, but pretty much stupid overall.
July 11, 2010
absolutly Holarious!
June 22, 2010
Yes it's better than blue harvest.
Sean N.
June 16, 2010
In three words: Epic and totally funny. This must've been one of Seth MacFarlane's inspirations for the FG Star Wars episodes.
June 16, 2010
probably the most stupid movie i have ever seen, but hilarious and so bad its funny!