Reviews

• Aug 10, 2014

If only I had the ability to sit through King of the Hill to see how the adventure ended. . .

• Jun 30, 2013

pretty goddamn funny from what I remember

pretty goddamn funny from what I remember

• Mar 16, 2013

Probably one of the best Star Wars parodies out there.

Probably one of the best Star Wars parodies out there.

• Jan 17, 2013

It was quite a while since I watched Thumb Wars, but when I did, I still loved just as much as when I was a kid because I still find it to be hilarious. This is one of my favorite Star Wars parodies since it does a fantastic job of making fun of Star Wars. The humor is absurd and random, the special effects are cheesy, and the voice-acting is really corny, but that's what makes it so much to watch. This probably the film that started my love of cheesy parody films since I watched it a lot as a kid, and for that, I thank it.

• Dec 19, 2012

A nice funny spoof if you like star wars or thumbs you should like this movie.

A nice funny spoof if you like star wars or thumbs you should like this movie.

• Apr 26, 2012

Pretty much none stop laughs for the entire 28 minute run time.

Pretty much none stop laughs for the entire 28 minute run time.

• Apr 09, 2012

best parody to my eyes ever of the trilogy!

best parody to my eyes ever of the trilogy!

• Mar 08, 2012

Taken for what it is... It's wonderful.

Taken for what it is... It's wonderful.

• Feb 18, 2012

Funny animation-thingy that parodies Star Wars with thumbs. In the first of the Thumb series, Loke Groundrunner and Oobedoob Benubi must save the princess from the evil Black Helmet Man- basically a lot like the New Hope plot. I found it funny. I laughed at the majority of the jokes, especially the "I am your mother" one. It was a bit weird and at points, even a bit disturbing. But overall, a funny animation, I liked it. I suggest it to you, it was good. Maybe the kids can see it too, depends on age.

• Michael E Super Reviewer
    May 26, 2011

very funny, with a great imagination done by Steve Oedekerk, plus some very good effects and comedy