Thunder and the House of Magic Reviews

• Jan 27, 2019

The visuals are amazing. Puts you in the first person perspective of the cat. My kid is 3 and heï¿ 1/2(TM)s watched this so many times over the last 2+ years!

• Dec 26, 2018

I dont know why people dont like this movie its pretty good

I dont know why people dont like this movie its pretty good

• Sep 04, 2018

Sat down with my 2 and 3yr old kids to watch, they liked it. Be warned for a G rated movie they say damn at least 3 times!

• Mar 13, 2018

not bad. better than i expected

not bad. better than i expected

• Mar 13, 2018

What a funny and charming movie to watch! Great for children and adults. Colorful, beautiful characters, smooth storyline, many smiles and laughter. Some may say that the kitten, Thunder, is too cute, but it's not. He is young and full of himself and wants at home. Each of the prospective buyers of the nephew brings the original and the funny. Then two builders met their match inside the house - it's fun! Cheerful and sweet for all ages .. you will like it!

• Jan 04, 2018

fun & enjoyable story

fun & enjoyable story

• Aug 22, 2017

Not a film for everyone but I enjoyed it. Mainly for kids but some adults may enjoy some of the slipped in humour. Over all a nice family film to watch in the evening.

• Feb 15, 2017

The animation was awesome but the plot would be predictable for the older audiences. Still a good watch though.

• Dec 18, 2016

Though The House of Magic doesn't measure up to the best animated films out there, its cute protagonist, visually stunning animation and humour as well as its wit are what help at least try to make the film magical.

• Sep 26, 2016

Oh my gosh. <3 Soooo cuuute!!

Oh my gosh. <3 Soooo cuuute!!