Thunder in Paradise Reviews

• May 24, 2017

Hulk Hogan was no actor, just a good wrestler.

Hulk Hogan was no actor, just a good wrestler.

• May 19, 2013

good bit of nonsence fun for big and small kids

good bit of nonsence fun for big and small kids

• May 14, 2013

Very nice action film.

Very nice action film.

• Aug 27, 2012

Shows a lot of promise but held back by lackluster writing. Hogan and Lemmon prove their chemistry and are likable characters. You want them to save the day, well at least i did. I don't know, I pictured old people enjoying it. Maybe their grandchildren. Maybe when I'm an old Hulkamaniac, I'll watch it with my grand kids.

• Aug 25, 2011

this movie is lame and boring hulk hogan can not act to save his own life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Apr 29, 2011

Really funny,100% of this film is ridiculous, but that's not intentional, really entertaining, brutus the barber beefcake is in it! fucks sake, this film was a lot better than expected.

• Feb 23, 2011

My childhood action movie! Talking boat with a set of 24inch pythons!

My childhood action movie! Talking boat with a set of 24inch pythons!

• Jan 22, 2010

not very good, but watchable in a pinch

not very good, but watchable in a pinch

• Oct 28, 2009

funny movie. in fact it is hilarious.

funny movie. in fact it is hilarious.

• Oct 05, 2009

*1/2 (out of four) Modern day pirates make the mistake of taking on Hulk Hogan and his family as they ride is his boat named "Thunder." What else can you expect from a Hulk Hogan actioner?