Thunderstruck - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Thunderstruck Reviews

August 24, 2016
Tho tartare u yu j N
June 5, 2016
This is a good movie it is very cool that they have Kevin Durant playing in this movie Kevin Durant is a good basketball player and this is a funny movie how Brian is not good at playing basketball but then all of a sudden turns good at playing basketball. Of course we all know that Brian took KD's talent away but then gave it back to him. We know that you can't take someone's talent away but every time I watch this movie I think of myself as Kevin Durrant this is a good movie to watch I would recommend it.
KD is a better role model. As for LeBron James he is a Bad role model. I do think KD he is a better player LeBron is not a good role model so I would go with KD. KD is the best !!!
½ May 22, 2016
just Ok family/sports film.
April 25, 2016
A nonsensical but fun movie that involves a boy getting Kevin Durant's basketball talent. It had annoying moments, but I enjoyed it for the most part. (First and only viewing - 4/22/2016)
½ September 13, 2015
A boring, uninteresting movie that rips-off from a bit of Space Jam and uses the cliched "fame vs keeping it real" theme. You might think that it has some moral to the story for the children watching, but it truly fails to deliver any meaningful message by the time the credits roll. In fact, the storytelling suggests at some points that talent prevails over hard work, which is ironic because that is the opposite of what the movie is attempting to convey. I jokingly refer to this as the "greatest sci-fi movie of all time" and the only reason I claim to like it is because it stars my all-time favorite player in Kevin Durant. Acting-wise, Durant is a decent actor and deserves acknowledgement for acting like his natural self the whole time. If you are a basketball fan looking to watch this for the moves and the game itself, I suggest you skip through parts of the movie because only 20% of the movie is actually playing basketball and only 5% is truly worth watching. Overall, I love seeing KD in any movie regardless of its quality, but I cannot stand watching Thunderstruck without skipping through huge chunks of it.

Final Rating:
KD: 10/10
Movie: 1/10
July 24, 2015
Esto parece Space Jam jajajaja funny! La quiero ver para reir un rato.
½ June 14, 2015
Light entertaining humor for a long flight.
½ March 17, 2015
Really awful. Just plain bad
February 19, 2015
Greasy movie enjoyable and for the whole family.
½ December 30, 2014
This movie rips of childhood hits such as "Like Mike" and "Space Jam" and makes it as predictable and ordinary as possible. It is harmless for children but the movie failed to engage me. I pretty much knew how it was going to play out from the start and found my self checking off the cliches.
October 27, 2014
It was pretty cool I mean it wasn't the best but preety coll
September 19, 2014
Bit Of Disney-Fied B-Ball Movie.The Basketball To The Groin Gag Never Ceases To Make Me Laugh..It's Gold Everytime.
July 18, 2014
Interesting for any basketball fan looking for a family oriented movie.
½ July 4, 2014
Similar to many NBA basketball star movies, Thunderstruck is cliche and uncreative on any point, but is still enjoyable for most age groups.
½ June 29, 2014
Why is anyone saying this movie was even decent, I just cringed the whole movie it was that bad, if I could give this movie 0 stars I would. The only good scenes were three actual basketball scenes
June 9, 2014
My favorite basketball movie
May 22, 2014
Thunderstruck want to see
April 19, 2014
We are KD Fans so we liked the movie.
March 7, 2014
Totally cute and entertaining. Helps if you're a OKC Thunder fan, but doesn't matter.
February 27, 2014
Best movie I've ever seen in my life