Thunderstruck - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

it is great!!!!!!!!!
January 12, 2014
Ruth's Kuhn.??.4789222
January 11, 2014
Obviously one of the greatest
December 30, 2013
My grandson age 9 loves this movie. I approve of the positive message of hard work
December 25, 2013
Kevin Durant best scorer ever
December 16, 2013
Good Movie.
It was funny, cute, and interesting,
This is a GREAT resource of a Kids&Family Movie! 4 stars Rated PG!
November 29, 2013
Some good humor but very good basketball plays and a pretty good story.
November 23, 2013
Looked better than it was
September 22, 2013
A really fun movie for the whole family!! It is predictable from start to finish but it's also really entertaining that you won't care!!
½ July 26, 2013
This kind of film has been seen before, and I guess it is en easy way to get a sports star in the movie business and a young talent in to act together with him or her.

I think the movie is relying much on the fact that there is some great athlete in it, but on the other hand it does have some moments that are new and does work as a nice family movie.

It does bring that much new to the genre, but works and is nice and easy watching.
July 22, 2013
My 13 year old son loves this movie he could watch it over and over and over again!!! That makes me happy so I rate it a full 5 stars!!!!_!
July 21, 2013
Awesome Movie. Love KD!!
July 6, 2013
Being a Kevin Durant fan was totally an entertaining movie if you have nothing else to do. Some laughs and entertainment, besides that just an average movie
Slightly different than Ray Allen in 'He Got Game'...just slightly
July 6, 2013
A great movie u should see it one day
June 28, 2013
great movies for kids and star the nba phenomenon kd as himself teaching a lesson that " Hard Work Beats Talent When Talent Fails To Work Hard.
June 11, 2013
This is a good movie to sit down and watch with the young'uns. It shows them how some people act so stupid when they gain popularity.
½ June 9, 2013
One of my least favorite sports movies and Kevin Durant is no Shaquille O'Neal on the big screen. The story was ok nothing special, but it was great to see the Belushi father and son on screen together. Skip this one, not worth your time.
½ June 6, 2013
I think Kevin really needs to come off it. I mean his emotion in the movie was absolutely riveting (blatantly obvious sarcasm). This movie is good for the kiddies, but it's quite bland, and anticlimactic. It also
Has an unoriginal plot and recycled messages used over and over and over.