Thursday - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Thursday Reviews

½ February 17, 2013
This movie is one of my favorites I recommend it
January 22, 2013
One of those cool indie movies featuring awesome actors before they were famous. I wish my flicks were like this.
January 17, 2013
This reeks of Tarantino, with multiple scenes which reminding me of Pulp Fiction. But it's a highly entertaining clone, so it's all good.
November 19, 2012
All kinds of potential, poor execution. That being said, I did chuckle a few times and it was fairly entertaining (even though disappointing at the same time).

It felt too mechanical. The acting was off. Nobody pulled off their roles except for Rourke, and Porizkova came close.

It's like Tarantino came up with an outline for a movie. The Helen Keller filled in the details, including casting.
September 28, 2012
This is a crazy as shit move!
½ September 7, 2012
Engaging plot, script, sequencing, style & cast--Temperamental!!
August 29, 2012
Awesome as a comedy, good action movie with kind of a bad ending.
August 23, 2012
A good pulp fiction kinda movie.
½ August 20, 2012
Its fails to be anything special but Eckhart and Jane are good on screen together.
July 15, 2012
knock off of pulp fiction in style and parts of the plot. Its entertaining despite not being a very good film.
July 8, 2012
A mediocre example of the post-Pulp fiction crime film style which manages to be reasonably entertaining.
½ May 15, 2012
Almost good. But it did have some things I'd never seen before.
May 8, 2012
One of the best films I've ever seen. Revived my interest in film and taught me comedy is a lot more than one-liners.
½ April 28, 2012
A poor man's Pulp Fiction. Welfare peanut butter poor though.
½ April 10, 2012
one of Tarantino's school of screenplay that manages to still "breath" after the first 20 minutes, with interesting twists and turns that stays true to its intentions,whatever they may b...
½ April 8, 2012
One of the many Tarentino rip-offs of the 90s, but definitely one of the good ones. Good work from all involved, especially Aaron Eckhart and Michael Jeter, the always underappreciated character actor. The script and storyline had strong elements of black comedy, and the multiple storylines were put together pretty cohesively, though some were definitely stronger than others. The violence was incredibly graphic, yet it was consistently so, and seemed befitting of the tone. It certainly doesn't have the same polish of a Tarantino vehicle but has enough good elements to make it an interesting ride.

3.5/5 Stars
April 8, 2012
Definately an old school movie fit for Spike Movie channel. I love it!
April 5, 2012
This is a real good movie that I have on vhs. Now its time to buy it on dvd.
½ April 2, 2012
"There's a .45 in the fridge, and you grab a FUCKING frying pan! "
March 28, 2012
Fantastically fanatic , gore ..violent, raw. sexy , comic and good... loved this movie ..brilliant !