Tidal Wave: No Escape - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Tidal Wave: No Escape Reviews

July 9, 2012
Tsunamis destroy the west coast of the USA.
July 23, 2011
Another Corbin Bernsen instant low budget "classic." Where did the talent we saw in "L.A. Law" go? Very low production values (it is laughable how poorly the backdrops appear), a story that is ridiculous in its concept and beyond ludicrous in its resolution, and several built in opportunities to see Bernsen with his shirt off. Watch at your own risk.

You wrote this on 7/3/09.
½ August 17, 2010
The movie is worth a watch(rental) that's about all. Good picture decent acting but still not the greatest movie. But if your just renting It's worth it.
August 2, 2010
Bit corny. Okay if you have got a couple of hours to kill.
August 1, 2010
well umn just seen this movie 4 the 1st time n think that this is a good movie 2 watch................its got a good cast of actors/actressess throughout this movie....................i think that corbin bernsen, julianne phillips, harve presnell, gregg henry, gene wolande, lawrence hilton jacobs play good roles/parts throughout this movie...............i think that corbin bernsen, gregg henry, harve presnell were great throughout this movie........................i think that the director of this action/drama/straight to video/straight to dvd/made for tv/thriller movie had done a good job of directing this movie because you never know what 2 expect throughout this movie.........................i think that this is an enjoyable movie 2 watch its got a good cast throughout this movie n i think that this is an enjoyable made for tv movie 2 watch
January 13, 2010
Tsunamis destroy the west coast of the USA.
October 20, 2009
Fast paced action and great effects, would watch again
November 27, 2007
Caught this beauty on channel five last week in the dead of afternoon. A real gem. I can sincerely say it's the best movie I've ever seen. Effects Spielberg would give his beard for, a plot that would leave Clint Eastwood bubbling like a big baby, and casting that puts Ocean's Elven to shame. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
½ October 29, 2007
Not even a full star...belive me If there was a rating of how cheesey and lame movies get this movie would BY FAR! Take the cake. It is so stupid and corny. without a doubt. When I rented it, I was usure what to think, The plot....non existent, the cast.....never even heard of any of them. All together this movie was a waste of 91 minutes and $3.00.
October 27, 2007
It dragged on. It wasn't too good.
September 29, 2007
Like a Sci-Fi movie that doesn't suck that much...but it still sucks.
September 29, 2007
would love to c this movie. Have seen other disater movies before have many on dvd
½ August 15, 2007
It could really happen
July 28, 2007
is that the George Miller I think it is?
June 13, 2007
This movie scared me.
½ February 1, 2007
this was a good movie will make u sit n finish it all
December 11, 2006
i would like to see this
March 5, 2006
watch this film from the start with out intruption great story line
October 8, 2005