Tied Up Reviews

• Nick G Super Reviewer
    Jul 28, 2011

Calling this movie a B movie would be too flattering. This is in fact a D or F movie at best. I wouldn't even consider this a movie really. It's a bunch of high school kids with a video camera mushing together a story with gratuitious sex and violence that they didn't even seem to take seriously. For that matter -- I've seen high school productions that were done better. To use "low production" and "no budget" as an excuse would be insulting to so many other movies.. even others that failed miserable.. this one is just pure trash. Seriously.. when it comes down to it. I'm less embarrassed by the Josie and the Pussycats music video my roommates and I shot in wigs when we were drunk in our apartment at film school 10 years ago. I'm more embarrassed for them and this mess. I can only hope they were high - which surely they were - to at least explain how they got through this.. and high again when they edited their names into the credits.. and high again when they found a distributor.. and high again when they got all 14 of their friends to get this a 7.4 rating on IMDb. I'm really trying to figure out why I'm rating this 1 star instead of 1/2.. and I can't find a reason.. so let me go up and fix that -- 1/2 star it is.