Tiger House Reviews

• Jul 29, 2018

It started off well then became extremely silly towards the end which spolied my enjoyment.

• Jan 01, 2017

when casting a lead heavy movie, cast a lead heavy actress and/or if your supporting characters are vastly stronger then your lead= girl, you in danger

• Jun 12, 2016

Though, a typical storyline for a thriller film, there's uniqueness with it all throughout. And an amazing performance from Kaya Scodelario. Will remind you of her impressive acting on Skins. Dubbed as a low-budget film, but is unagreeable because the movie turned out really well. Some scenes are really a vision. The title is quite not fit for the movie but it will sure give you a thrill and will make you hold your breath.

• May 05, 2016

First, the title doesn't relate to the movie in any way. Second, this thriller is the definition of a low budget, terribly acted movie. There are a few thrills and spills thrown around here and there, but nothing truly exciting.

• May 05, 2016

The story is intriguing and brings an element of thrill despite the slow pace through the first half of the film which thankfully picks up to quite the twist before it unfortunately dull ending.

• Apr 20, 2016

this was a really dumb movie.

this was a really dumb movie.

• Apr 02, 2016

A low budget piece of junk which I am sure a number of these reviewers never bothered to watch. It was like getting a cut on your arm and you wait till heals, instead it gets infected and they have to amputate. hardened criminals take over a house in order to commit a robbery. the son is upstairs having a conversation with his pregnant girl friend , he hears a noise ,grabs a cricket bat and we hear some screaming and cursing and next minute one of the criminals is lying on a bed with a piece of glass protruding from his stomach We don't get to see the fight scene because it probably cost to much to stage.then we here about the robbery but never get to see it.another budget cut. next the silly girlfriend is set free and can run to the nearest neighbour and raise the alarm for the swat squad to lay seige.instead she chooses to kill all the criminals with half an arrow and a crossbow. By this time I am hoping the amputation will be done under anesthetic and i wont wake up,but I do. The girl has now accomplished her task and listened to the confession of one of the criminals who admits to her he is scared and afraid.........my god someone just shoot him. next scene they ,the girlfriend, the mother and the boyfriend are loading the cash from the robbery into a mini which is sitting in the garage of the house which has been on fire now for ten minutes....still no fire brigade. I could go about how stupid this movie is but i have wasted enough of my time giving it a half star review.

• Jesse O Super Reviewer
    Mar 18, 2016

This is a fairly generic home invasion thriller. I like Kaya Scodelario, I think she's a talented actress, but she should be appearing in better movies than this. Not that there's anything inherently wrong with this, it's a fairly competently made thriller. But it's also really kind of boring. Imagine You're Next without any of the wit and that's what this movie is. And it's not like the film is poorly cast, the cast is perfectly fine all things considered, it's just that the movie they're in just really isn't that interesting. I legitimately didn't care to find out the truth behind the heist itself and who was, or wasn't, involved with the criminals. Like I just didn't care and the film does itself no favors with how it tells its story, it'd be next to impossible for anyone to care about what goes on in this movie. If you did, the please explain to me how because this was as dead a thriller as I've seen. I don't know but, to me, a thriller should be a little more exciting and taut than this ended up being. I think a large part of the problem is the fact that Kelly spends like close to half of the film hiding from the criminals. It sort of feels like nothing is really happening, the movie's at a stalemate, if you will. There should've been more of a cat and mouse chase, before Kelly finally turns the tables against the villains. Ah well, it was not to be. This review really is as boring as the film was. There's certainly worse films out there, but the fact of the matter is that there was just something dull and uninspired about the film that was really apparent when watching it. This commits the worst sin any film can commit, it's not necessarily a chore to get through, but it's a movie that I could've stopped watching at any time and I would have no interest in wanting to ever finish it. With that said, I can't recommend it, it's just much too boring in spite of a decent cast. I'm sure You're Next is available on Amazon for cheap, watch that instead, it's considerably better.

• Mar 18, 2016

Good, well acted 80 minute thriller. Might want to leave the subtitles on for the strong English accents. Only for the details but not completely necessary to enjoy the film.

• Feb 06, 2016

Poorly made. Too many plot holes and improbabilities.

Poorly made. Too many plot holes and improbabilities.