Tigrero: A Film That Was Never Made - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Tigrero: A Film That Was Never Made Reviews

August 18, 2013
I don't think that there was enough here for a movie as long as it was, but the conversations between Fuller and Jarmusch were engaging and the stories flew by. Lots of padding though...
rubystevens
May 2, 2013
while more could have been done with this and some parts are a little hokey, it's still fun to watch the elderly fuller and quirky jarmusch on their journey through the amazon. 'tigrero' was an epic planned to be shot there in the 1950s, if only insurance costs for stars john wayne and ava gardner hadn't been prohibitive. fuller revisits a tribe he encountered while scouting locations
September 11, 2011
Despite a few forced moments and awkward attempts at humor, a fun documentary chronicling Sam Fuller's unique, bold brand of filmmaking. An interesting look into Fuller's creative process for fans of his work, though it may not be as effective for the uninitiated.
June 8, 2011
Only for true fans of Jarmusch or Fuller. I liked it.. but I'm a nut.
February 17, 2009
Samuel Fuller and Jim Jarmusch traveling in the jungle, need I say more. This is a great documentary.
½ October 28, 2007
Jim Jarmusch and Sam Fuller are the parfect team in this "epic to be" documentary.
½ October 12, 2007
Delightful surprise with Fuller and Jarmusch hanging out in South America. Largely an excuse for two director buddies to talk about Fuller's long career, and entertaining for that and more.