Till There Was You Reviews

• Apr 02, 2011

Follows the romcom formula, but not bad. Judy Ann Santos brings the goods. Put it this way: If you like romantic comedies, you'll like this; if you don't, this won't change your mind.

• Feb 15, 2011

2nd Pascual movie... whoa, remembered the time I hunted for this movie online. LOL... Kalo gw jadi Juday, ngga minta bayar juga ngga papa deeeh... ngeboongin anak kecil jadi mamahnya. Lha, bapakke si Piolo. *mimisan lagi*

• May 23, 2009

i love our own films

i love our own films

• May 14, 2009

i recomend it,its fantastic.

i recomend it,its fantastic.

• Aug 29, 2008

It was a nice romantic comedy. I thought the little girl was a brat though.

It was a nice romantic comedy. I thought the little girl was a brat though.

• Jun 23, 2008

Leads were funny and had good chemistry. The film was too long and the little girl too saccharine. Still worth watching if you like romantic comedies.

• Jun 11, 2008