Time Bomb - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Time Bomb Reviews

July 5, 2009
This is a movie that I like! Recorded it onto my DVR and just watched it. The movie jumps right into the situation. No character intros, no background, no nothing except a bomb at a packed football stadium. I was sure that I missed recording the first half of the movie, double checked and found I started at the beginning.

The movie starts in the middle of the situation and just keeps on going and going. It never slows down nor stops. This is how to do a suspense movie!
½ December 25, 2008
Boring unsuspenseful thriller and the acting was overdramatic and bad.
Characters weren't interesting and the plot was sooooo slow.
Why should it take these guys so long to stop the terrorists?
½ November 2, 2008
a fair movie. an OK movie. no big deal about it. i like the fact that the story starts very early on during the film n it keeps you a little bit at the edge of your seat, wel kindof anyway. one of thoz decent movies.
August 2, 2008
it was a good no thing friday movie
May 4, 2008
Id rather see the stadium blown up tho...
May 3, 2008
David Arquette managed within 5 mins to having me begging for someone to blow him up. As an actor he needs to stick to comedy, leave the emotions for those with talent. An over done plot line that has had better versions.
May 2, 2008
David Arquette would seem a little short-coming and out of his depth in this role of a so-called superior homeland security officer attempting to foil a plot to kill 65,000 people. But he is not alone in his failure, for the whole film comes across as somewhat amateurish, difficult to believe and without perspective or engagement.
April 27, 2008
Very average thriller, lacking any kind of real suspense. It's cutting betrays it's made-for-tv origins and very little of the plot makes any real sense at all. The biggest thing in it's favour is it's relatively short running time.