Time To Choose Reviews

• Jun 13, 2016

More preaching to the choir documentaries trying to educate the people that least need it. There is nothing new in this movie that anyone with some modicum of appreciation for what's going on has not seen already. These documentaries should be playing on a loop in TV's during the RNC, not indie theaters in Seattle. If you remove yourself from this, the movie is well made, depressing and at the same time hopeful. Certainly a movie everyone should watch but why bother, the Kardashians are on.

• Jun 11, 2016

Disturbing information on the deforestation in Indonesia and coal pollution in China. Good news from the Brazilian mayor using his position to make meaningful changes! It can be done.

• Jun 10, 2016

I liked the positives in this movie. Usually it's the negative stuff on how we need to act on climate change. This really showed people who are acting and steps people can take. Also the deforestation due to palm oil was something I had no idea about and will be more aware now. Pretty good documentary.

• Jun 05, 2016

Another documentary based on lies in order fill the wallets of its profiteers.

Another documentary based on lies in order fill the wallets of its profiteers.

• Jun 04, 2016

I am looking forward seeing this documentary.

I am looking forward seeing this documentary.

• Dec 01, 2015

Much of the information presented in the film will be familiar to people who follow environmental and climate change issues closely. What distinguishes this film is its beauty and humanity. I was by turns horrified, awed, disturbed, moved, and inspired. While the reality and challenges of global climate change and environmental despoliation are severe, the film does point to solutions. It would be hard for me to imagine that any viewer could experience it without feeling an urgent need to take action of some kind to help in the effort to change over to sustainable, green energy. Climate change deniers abound, especially in the U.S., but the picture that the film brings forward so starkly, so undeniably, must give the most hardened of them pause. This is a must-see.

• Oct 14, 2015

One of the most important films to be made this year. A MUST see!

One of the most important films to be made this year. A MUST see!