The Time Traveler's Wife Reviews

• Feb 10, 2020

You have to play close attention to this movie to really understand it since the way they present it is a bit over complicated, but It still works even if it's not as good as the book.

• Jan 24, 2020

It's really moving and i cry everytime I watched it

It's really moving and i cry everytime I watched it

• Jan 05, 2020

I read the book first as so lived up to 80% of what I expected, Eric Bana plays a good role, a good film but didn't quite capture the feel the book.

• Dec 27, 2019

I was expecting to like it more...but it did get me to cry in the last scene.

I was expecting to like it more...but it did get me to cry in the last scene.

• Dec 08, 2019

Very good movie gotta watch it from the get go... Good story line.

Very good movie gotta watch it from the get go... Good story line.

• Oct 02, 2019

The premise is good, but the rest of the story & the message in the movie is GARBAGE! Even as far back as when this movie was made they’ve been pushing the narrative in Hollywood & with the liberal media that Republicans are bad. Mind control. That’s what this is. Sheeple. Sheeple everywhere.

• Jul 05, 2019

After watching this movie you will do time travel ... I give gaurantee it

After watching this movie you will do time travel ... I give gaurantee it

• Jun 05, 2019

It's creepy, not lovely. A naked man in the bushes telling a little girl or teenager in a field that she is his future wife is not something to celebrate.

• Mar 24, 2019

Characteristically passionate from the likeable leads with working turns to maintain the functional heart, but utterly muddled in not clearing up the nonlinear order its unread source material likely possess while spinning in the "Twilight" with much less tedious melodrama. (B-) (Full review TBD)

• Mar 02, 2019