Time Walker - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Time Walker Reviews

½ November 23, 2016
Time Walker (AKA Being From Another Planet) is one of those movies that can be halfway enjoyable if you allow it to be, but it's simply just not a great movie at all. It has a lot of problems, mainly the way it was shot. The mummy, or the alien if you will, can barely be seen in close-ups, and they show it in A LOT of close-ups, so you're never quite sure what you're looking at. The cast itself is lackluster, including a very depressed-looking Ben Murphy, and Nina Axelrod is barely recognizable, let alone memorable. So the movie has its shortcomings, but I wouldn't recommend it outright anyway. I'd instead recommend the Mystery Science Theater 3000 take on the movie for sure, as it's much more entertaining by comparison.
½ May 26, 2016
There was no scare but some of the chases were quite fun, despite being completely bunkers.
December 15, 2014
When will people learn to stop stealing from weird mummies?

It never ends well for anyone.

Rental?
October 27, 2012
A mummified alien searches for crystals stolen from its ancient Egyptian tomb by a student following a clumsy opening by a Science Institute class. Professors dating students apparently not frowned upon at this institution of higher learning.
½ July 16, 2012
University officials are left red-faced when a 3,000 yr old mummified alien disappears on campus and wreaks havoc searching for its stolen crystals. I was hoping the alien would crash the frat party unannounced but not to be.
½ March 21, 2012
Nothing spectacular. The story isn't so bad and the monster is ok, but the characters are uninteresting. Decent film to watch on MST3K.
½ August 17, 2011
Boring, very dark (as in poorly lit) movie that MST3K does a good job of making fun of.
September 21, 2010
½ July 27, 2009
a walking mummy, some bad acting, and a nice ending, I wonder where he went to.
½ July 27, 2009
a walking mummy, some bad acting, and a nice ending, I wonder where he went to.
March 15, 2009
Funniest sci-fi movie ever. And by funny, I mean bad.
September 27, 2007
This movie BLOWS, but like a bad car wreck you can't take your eyes off of it. You can see the mic boom a few times, so that does add a little entertainment.
½ September 13, 2007
Best Movie Ever! lulz
½ August 1, 2007
I saw it as a kid and it was creepy fun.
½ May 19, 2007
An underrated classic science fiction B-movie with an interesting plot. An ancient mummy from space is now free from the tomb. I remember seeing this film when it came out in 1982, a classic B-movie for all B-movie lovers.
½ October 10, 2005
[font='Times New Roman'][color=#000000]So, there?s this mummy, who?s really an alien and he goes around a college campus trying to recover the crystals that were stolen from his sarcophagus. Most of the college students the mummy alien kills and maims were idiots who deserved it anyway. I swear there was a film with Charlton Heston in it that had a real similar plot. Anyway, even with the green lens mummy cam, this film is pretty weak in the storyline, acting, and soundtrack. The SFX are average at best. Don?t bother with this one. It was also released as "Being From Another Planet."[/color][/font]