Timeline - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Timeline Reviews

January 7, 2015
Not as bad as people say. Not great but entertaining.
½ December 27, 2014
Tidsreseaction med inslag av Braveheart (nåja) som då och då är lite finurlig, men som mestadels känns som en trött ursäkt till sommarblockbuster. Men så har jag heller aldrig varit särskilt intresserad av tappra riddare, lortiga borgar och Gerard Butlers krångliga accenter.
December 7, 2014
The book was so so so much better.
½ November 19, 2014
Mah. I don't find anything good that can be wrote, ore bad either. It was just a sci-fi movie settled in the middle ages.
½ September 25, 2014
I'll probably forget it but it was really enjoyable when I saw it.
½ September 10, 2014
Unbelievable. They did a very perfect job on making this film.
½ September 2, 2014
It was wathchable entertainment.
The story has it's moments of decency but too many plot holes.
It was funny to see Paul Walker and Gerard Butler, much younger and enjoying themselves.
½ August 30, 2014
Absolutely terrible. Except for the cool concept, there is little in this film worthy of the time that it takes to watch it.
½ August 8, 2014
if you completely ignore the book it's a good movie. if you expect it to be anything like the book expect to be disappointed.
½ July 3, 2014
It's a shame the movie isn't good, because the Michael Crichton book is fantastic.
½ June 20, 2014
Does the book zero justice
½ June 14, 2014
Gerard Butler was the only shining point of this film, and that was not enough.
May 25, 2014
It has some cool action scenes but leaves a lot to be desired. Has many plot holes that I caught along the way but it was still good. Average movie.
February 26, 2014
Well let's say it as it is...timeline is a pretty bad film. The reconstitution of middle age France is quite poorly conceived, extras and background action lacking any real depth or even energy. everyone seem very slow to react and seems to wait for the first AD to shout action background. The main cast isn't better, most actors being very dull and saying their lines with very little convictions. Paul Walker is so out of place in this film, any second I expected him to tell his girlfriend...hey babe how about we go for a ride...
The storyline could have been interesting but here it's cliché and very predictable. Richard Donner is a good director but obviously the epic tales aren't his niche.
½ January 30, 2014
The film has an impressive cast but is weighed down by so many plot holes it's hard for them to overcome the script.
January 29, 2014
Love this movie! Always felt this was an underrated movie, but to me is pretty great.
½ January 19, 2014
Better than its reputation.
½ January 13, 2014
It's about Love, Courage, Friends and Honor
½ January 12, 2014
This movie was just a wee bit corny. It is still watchable thanks to the wonderful Paul Walker and Gerard Butler!
January 3, 2014
I remember this getting blasted when it first came out and I remember having a so so vibe. Well... just re-watched it the other day and was solidly entertained. It's chock full of some great actors early in their careers in good roles too. I think most people will be entertained watching this. Easily an above avg film.