Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue Reviews

September 26, 2015
In Tinker Bell's third adventure of her pre-Pan story, the basics of her focus are pretty much covered up while giving the first one a little more pixie dust to make this same-hearted entry the best yet. (A-)

(Full review coming soon)
April 2, 2015
I love tinker bell movies so much
½ November 11, 2014
Another tinker bell, terrible.
½ July 27, 2014
my 2yr old enjoyed it and I did as well.
½ June 11, 2014
We look back at Tinkerbell before she met Wendy. Everything looks highly delightful and cute until we see Lizzy who I think now is a little too annoying. Also, her looks look a bit like an 11-year-old but her voice is fine. The voice casting for this film is extremely wonderful.

Lizzy adores fairies. She even believes in them so she makes a house for them. Tinkerbell gets trapped in it and Tinkerbell, at first, is afraid of Lizzy but the two of them form a strong bond. The father ruined the film for me, the way he and Lizzy fight is downright horrible and it turned me off.

Besides Lizzy and the father, the rest of the film is gorgeous.
June 7, 2014
It look like a fun movie
May 9, 2014
A cute story about a dad who needs to better appreciate his child...oh and there were some fairies in it.
½ April 25, 2014
Thankfully they didn't wind up in Lady Cottington's Pressed Fairy Journal.
½ April 18, 2014
En el género infantil es increible, arma un mundo de ensueños, simple, hermoso y mágico, para dejar volar la imaginación en la historia que sólo Disney sabe contar. Solo para niños.
April 6, 2014
i think is movie will be fun to watch
½ April 6, 2014
The Tinker Bell franchise keeps getting better and better! On its third outing, this maybe the most endearing and most gorgeous of the lot!
March 21, 2014
Excellent Movie...........................
January 1, 2014
I'll never doubt you again.

Tinker Bell and a rival fairy are swept off to the land of humans. They are supposed to keep their existence a secret from the humans they encounter. They find a little girl who lives with her scientist father and she just wants his attention. As they try to escape back to fairy land, the rival fairy locks Tinker Bell in the land of humans. Tinker will use this opportunity to try and make the little girl's life better.

"Define stay away..."

Bradley Raymond, director of Pocahontas 2, Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas, The Hunchback of Notre Dame 2, Tinker Bell, The Lion King 1 1/2, and Pixie Hollow Games, delivers Tinker Bell: The Great Fairy Escape. The storyline for this picture is a bit cliché and reminded me of a modern Peter Pan story (on Earth rather than Neverland). The animation was awesome and the voices were okay. The voices were provided by Mae Whitman, Michael Sheen, Lucy Liu, Raven-Symone, and Jesse McCartney.

"We need to stay hidden from the humans."
"We do?"

We have thoroughly enjoyed watching this series as a family (both off DVD and Netflix). The animation has been very good and the settings are marvelous. The actual plots are inconsistent, with this being the worst to date, but the follow up to this, Secret of Wings, is very good. I would recommend watching this and all of the other Tinker Bell movies.

"I'll never forget you, Tinker Bell."

Grade: C+
½ December 31, 2013
This was more enjoyable for adults than the first.
It again tries to teach a lot of lessons for kids to learn from as well as it being about fairies.
Still has some laughs to keep you involved.
½ December 22, 2013
I didn't care for the anti science theme, it's not a good message. There was a bit too much of a push on blind belief. But a good message of friendship and working together.
½ December 19, 2013
I loved all the Tinker Bells except this one! It shows almost no Pixie Hollow
October 12, 2013
I think it's going to be brillient
October 9, 2013
The best cartoon, my child like to watch
September 29, 2013
Like the last two Tinkerbell movies, The Great Fairy Rescue once again sparkles in a pixie dust of lush animations and fantastic voice-work, including Mae Whitman.