Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure Reviews

July 11, 2016
Less boring af. Good animation tho
November 12, 2015
A couple of the other Tinker Bell movies were surprisingly fun and engaging little stories with lots of great character ("Tinker Bell", "The Legend of the Neverbeast"). "The Lost Treasure", however, is more what one would expect from these fairy tales: Super light fluff and lazy humor with a complete lack of narrative heft. Not to mention, Tinker is a straight-up butthole for most of the movie. Still some cool world building, but nowhere near as good as the best of the series.
September 24, 2015
Same heart and charm, but the amount of Pixie Dust feels a little less in the titular fairy's second adventure. (B+)

(Full review coming soon)
January 23, 2015
TBLT is getting 4/5 stars for these reasons

1) Demi ok your like ok why are you talking about Demi because she did a song in this movie she it was pure and I wish they could if gotten her back to do the next film

2) beyond pixcy hollow that a good idea to put tinker bell where she has not done before
That is an awesome idea

TBLT is getting a 4/5 stars right now the franchise is at 4/5 stars good but tinker bell want 5/5 stars we will see
January 11, 2015
Saw it for the 12th time today with Babi. Still think it's good
January 5, 2015
hhhhhhhaaaaaaaattttttttteeeeeeeeee this movie so much!!!!!!!
½ November 11, 2014
Another movie, terrible. Terrible
August 10, 2014
Tinkerbell lost tresher
July 10, 2014
Not the best entry in the film series, but still passable fun for the kids.
½ April 6, 2014
A better movie and installment that builds on the first in almost every way!
March 21, 2014
Excellent Movie...........................
December 22, 2013
My kid likes this, so we watch it over and over.
December 19, 2013
Definitly the third best but its still really good
½ September 16, 2013
My daughter liked it
August 26, 2013
Kennedy
Parlett'?...(TM)~"??
July 30, 2013
Pirates give me the willies

Tinker Bell and Terrance are best friends. Tinker Bell is awarded head fairy of the autumn and given the responsibility of presenting the moon stone and activating it with the special scepter. As Terrance helps Tinker prepare, he accidentally breaks the scepter. Tinker unfriends him, like Facebook, and never wants to see him again. During her fit of rage she breaks the moon stone. Tinker will need to find a way to fix everything herself after pushing her best friend away.

"The treasure of true friendship will never lose its glow."

Klay Hall, director of episodes of The Simpsons, Garfield and Friends, King of the Hill, and Father of the Pride; as well as the upcoming Planes, delivers Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure. The storyline for this picture was surprisingly entertaining, but what was really impressive was the awesome animation. The voices were okay and included Mae Whiteman, Lucy Liu, Raven-Symone, Kristin Chenoweth, and Jesse McCartney.

"I didn't think I'd need any help. I was wrong."

I watched this off Netflix with my daughter this past weekend and found it more entertaining than I anticipated. The plot has several twists and the characters are dynamic. This is far from a great movie, but isn't the worst sequel to a Disney picture. I recommend seeing this movie with your child.

"I'm standing behind you."

Grade: C+
July 15, 2013
I think this movie is good
½ June 12, 2013
I think this movie is great.
June 6, 2013
i love it my kids love it i was the moust cute and makebelive movie i seen with my kids diseny rocks
May 28, 2013
love. it great for little kids