Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy Reviews

½ August 3, 2016
Interesting but also slow-moving.
August 2, 2016
Atmosphärisch, sehr gut gespielt, aber die Handlung ist nicht so richtig glaubwürdig.
July 27, 2016
Too complicated for its own good, but supporting some great performances, Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy is an unfortunately average thriller, as it suffers from its scripts overly complex structure.
July 20, 2016
Undoubtedly, Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy is a finely crafted film with a cast most directors would die to have but despite being intriguing and interesting, it never really captures any actual excitement and at times is a bit too confusing, due to some puzzling timeline choices, to build tension properly. As a result, it's a watchable film but it's a film that seems to seriously waste its exceptionally talented cast, who deliver fantastically stoic performances here.
½ July 10, 2016
Balanced and interesting. Tense. Love it.
½ July 9, 2016
Great performance by an amazing cast.
June 21, 2016
Smart and well-acted.
May 4, 2016
This movie is well made, brilliantly acted, and will help you understand what espionage is really about. Skip Bond and Bourne, Smiley all the way, baby!
May 3, 2016
Blessed with a formidable star-cast, the film is an intellectual treat
April 21, 2016
One of the most realistic Cold War spy-games movies I've seen. Great performances, great cinematography. Great all around.
April 9, 2016
Pretentious, utterly dull and nowhere near as engaging as it claims to be.
½ March 24, 2016
Was ok. Interesting, I guess. Not my favourite, thats for sure. Oldman is again very good...
March 23, 2016
B
Gary Oldman with a great performance, boring at first takes time to get into it, great period piece
March 16, 2016
Rather too complicated
March 16, 2016
Absolute classic. Unforgettable performances from a triple A cast. Very suspenseful plot. This is a movie for intellectuals, the sort of movie people should appreciate way more. Can't give it enough stars.
March 15, 2016
A fine British film with an excellent cast. The 70s setting was utterly convincing. I particularly liked Tom Hardy and Mark Strong's performances. Like Le Carre's novels this movie is a bit dry, but well-crafted nonetheless.
½ March 12, 2016
Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy great ensemble cast unfortunately can't overcome its flawed direction and dull script.
½ March 9, 2016
I have no idea what's going on.
March 5, 2016
Decent spy-thriller. Very dense. A bit slow at times. I expected a better movie considering the amazing cast.