Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy Reviews

½ March 24, 2016
Was ok. Interesting, I guess. Not my favourite, thats for sure. Oldman is again very good...
March 23, 2016
B
Gary Oldman with a great performance, boring at first takes time to get into it, great period piece
March 16, 2016
Rather too complicated
March 16, 2016
Absolute classic. Unforgettable performances from a triple A cast. Very suspenseful plot. This is a movie for intellectuals, the sort of movie people should appreciate way more. Can't give it enough stars.
March 15, 2016
A fine British film with an excellent cast. The 70s setting was utterly convincing. I particularly liked Tom Hardy and Mark Strong's performances. Like Le Carre's novels this movie is a bit dry, but well-crafted nonetheless.
½ March 12, 2016
Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy great ensemble cast unfortunately can't overcome its flawed direction and dull script.
½ March 9, 2016
I have no idea what's going on.
March 5, 2016
Decent spy-thriller. Very dense. A bit slow at times. I expected a better movie considering the amazing cast.
½ February 21, 2016
Viewer really needs to stay involved to keep up with the story. No big reveals. Just a bit of info here, a bit of info there. Kind of what the intelligence gathering process is really like.
February 19, 2016
Wonder why it took me so long to watch it. Awesome.
½ February 15, 2016
I admired this for the acting but wasn't gripped by the story as I expected to be.
February 7, 2016
John Le Carré's script improves the final result.
February 3, 2016
best spy movie ever.
½ January 21, 2016
Riveting. Every time I watch it.
½ January 15, 2016
Great acting talent. But is the story too much? It's a movie that makes viewers crave to read the novel.
½ January 14, 2016
I've seen it at least three times, and it just doesn't get any better. I really want to like this movie, but I just don't.
January 7, 2016
I didn't really liked this one but I liked the bird scene.
½ December 28, 2015
A clever who-dunnit led by the classy Gary Oldman.
½ December 21, 2015
Looking a bit boring but is a good movie