Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy Reviews

½ February 21, 2016
Viewer really needs to stay involved to keep up with the story. No big reveals. Just a bit of info here, a bit of info there. Kind of what the intelligence gathering process is really like.
February 19, 2016
Wonder why it took me so long to watch it. Awesome.
½ February 15, 2016
I admired this for the acting but wasn't gripped by the story as I expected to be.
February 7, 2016
John Le Carré's script improves the final result.
February 3, 2016
best spy movie ever.
½ January 21, 2016
Riveting. Every time I watch it.
½ January 15, 2016
Great acting talent. But is the story too much? It's a movie that makes viewers crave to read the novel.
½ January 14, 2016
I've seen it at least three times, and it just doesn't get any better. I really want to like this movie, but I just don't.
January 7, 2016
I didn't really liked this one but I liked the bird scene.
½ December 28, 2015
A clever who-dunnit led by the classy Gary Oldman.
½ December 21, 2015
Looking a bit boring but is a good movie
December 20, 2015
Very cloak and dagger - apt for its time with an ensemble cast featuring who's who of UK cinema.
December 20, 2015
Just not a very good film.
December 13, 2015
Bathed in a dusty, smoky atmosphere of browns and greys, Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy is a sharp film with solid characters and the final act is dynamite, but there are many times where the movie sags in the middle and all the spy jargon and riddles are often confusing, making it easy to lose track of where the movie is going.
November 29, 2015
Plot was too complicated to follow..at least for me. I guess I need to read the book THEN watch the movie.
½ November 25, 2015
Really great spy caper. Loved all the intrigue and mystery. I never figured it out until the very end. Great film.
November 4, 2015
Despite the best efforts of Oldman, Cumberbatch and Strong, Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy is let down by its excruciating pace, lack of intrigue and poor casting choices.
½ October 25, 2015
"Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy" is a marvelous thriller, incredibly directed by Tomas Alfredson, helped by an excellent production and an ensemble talent cast (Gary Oldman is great). Amazing!!! (4.5/5)
October 24, 2015
Can't wait to see this!!!!!
October 18, 2015
Tight, well written, and smart.