Tintin et le temple du soleil (Tintin and the Temple of the Sun) Reviews

• Nov 01, 2010

one of my favourite childhood cartoons

one of my favourite childhood cartoons

• Jul 23, 2010

I used to watch a lot of Tintin as a kid. This one wasn't as good as I remembered it, though.

• Aug 20, 2009

I FREAKING LOVE THIS EPISODE!!!!.....the bit when the rope breaks and they find the 'temple of the sun' behind the waterfall....GENIUS!!!! i also like 'the seven crystal balls'...the comic before this one!!!....Rascar Capac is FREAKY!!!

• Apr 14, 2008

Inca Curse? Boy Does That Bring The Memories Of Captain Haddock, Professor Calculus & Snowy The Dog.The Thompson Twins Rule! I need to SEE THIS !

• Mar 20, 2008

I grew up with Tintin and read all the books. What more is there to say?

I grew up with Tintin and read all the books. What more is there to say?

• Mar 18, 2008

Inca Curse? Boy Does That Bring The Memories Of Captain Haddock, Professor Calculus & Snowy The Dog. Even My Dad Read/Watched TinTin As A Kid!

• Mar 08, 2008

My favorite of all Tintins!

My favorite of all Tintins!

• Feb 14, 2008

These Tintin films arer amazing. Keep you on your toes throughout.

These Tintin films arer amazing. Keep you on your toes throughout.

• Jan 27, 2008

This is a great cartoon.... Really intelligent....

This is a great cartoon.... Really intelligent....