Tish Reviews

• May 14, 2016

There's much to like in this film. The script is cleverly written and incredibly funny. My favourite line is the response one woman gives to another woman who has just made a catty remark to her. The response (with exaggerated sweetness) is: "I'll be sure to bring you a nice saucer of milk when I get back." Brilliant writing! There's a well-executed plot with interesting themes overall, though one major event is too dark and abrupt making it ill-suited for an otherwise light-hearted film. Acting is delightful.