Deadly Impact (To Live and Die) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Deadly Impact (To Live and Die) Reviews

½ February 13, 2011
Good cops action thriller movie to watch. Nice cat and mouse type movie. Always kept you surprised.
½ February 12, 2011
OK. Not much to say except the same cop drama we've already seen a thousand times.
January 30, 2011
The plot to this movie was very unique and gave it's own feel. But the acting was not too good. The actors often sped up their lines and it was hard to understand them. The only good performance was by Sean Patrick Flanery.
January 18, 2011
When I watched this movie the first thing to come to my mind was that I was watching some kind of spin off of 24. Or some other TV show of the nature. This movie by no stretch of the imagination is good, but I found it decently entertaining. I really liked the beginning and if the movie had kept that intensity and that great of a bad guy it would have been a good movie. However it is a decent flick with absolutely nothing really special about it. Something you might rent sometime, but not something to buy or see over and over again.
½ October 18, 2010
Not a bad mad bomber on the loose film, Joe Pantoliano plays Dennis Hopper from speed and Sean Patrick Flanery puts in a good performance, has its flaws though and budget restrictions, kept me amused for a hour and a half though
½ October 9, 2010
A medium action movie of FBI against a personal terrorist.
½ August 30, 2010
An interesting drama with some good plot twists. The lead has to decide between killing his wife or letting ten police offices die by a mad bomber. From that point on he has to solve problems and track this guy down while the bomber is a master of disguise.

Joe Pantoliano make a great villain and adds to the excitement of the movie.

With the non-stop action and excitement this is definitely worth a watch if you find it on DVD.
August 14, 2010
??νηθι?μενη ?ε?ι?ε?ειο?λα ???ι? κα?ι ?ο ιδιαι?ε?ο
July 18, 2010
Below average crime/action
July 13, 2010
this is not a bad action movie-actually it's a pretty interesting story, though it is a bit B movie-ish....the villian role played by joe pantoliano is very well played 'cause he plays the villian role so very well and sean patrick flanery plays the lead role also very well. not to shabby of an action flick.
½ July 5, 2010
Only watched this movie because it starred Sean Patrick Flanery & Joe Pantoliano, but it was pretty B-grade. It was a good concept but it was a terrible film. The acting was pretty much a shamble. Yeah, it had the Speed feel, but there was no fuel to accelerate. SKULLGANG.
½ June 24, 2010
Basically a mash of Speed and Die Hard, would be the best way to describe this movie.

The characters were fairly flat and the female FBI lead was a bit too whiny to be believable but Flanery and Pantoliano are as expected, pretty much carrying this thing on their own.

Good enough for when you want a movie to watch and don't want to do much thinking.
June 21, 2010
decent story but it was horribly done, the shots were terrible, the story at times was lacking, and the acting was just plain bad
June 21, 2010
So I watched "Deadly Impact" for the same reason that everyone else did. I watched it because I like Sean Patrick Flanery and Joe Pantoliano. Too bad these two guys weren't enough to stop this movie from being really bad.

So basically Flanery plays this FBI agent who's wife is killed by Pantoliano. 8 years later Flanery wants back in to find him. That's basically the plot. I've probably seen this plot in 10 other movies, so it's nothing original.

The performances in this movie are pretty shitty. Flanery was alright, but because Panntoliano didn't give a shit, and everyone else in the movie was atrocious, it really brought down the quality that this movie was supposed to deliver.

This movie also looked awkward the whole time. I don't know why they shot the film the way they did. Everything looks like a high school movie, and that obviously was disappointing without a doubt. It made the movie just look silly, and that wasn't good.

The shootouts and various other fight scenes looked a little ridiculous too. Some of the blood looked so ridiculous. It was obvious that someone just put face paint on them or something, it was really annoying and it kind of pissed me off that they would make things like this look so shitty.

"Deadly Impact" was just one of those movies that you've seen before a hundred times. It had horrible acting, the fighting was a little weird, the cinematography was kind of belly-aching, and the whole feel of this movie was just not right. I might be complaining a lot, but "Deadly Impact" was nothing to write home about.
½ June 21, 2010
top film WELL WORTH watchin enjoyed it
½ June 15, 2010
2.5/5.0. Generally routine thriller, and although most of it is predictable, it does have some originality about it. Joe Pantoliano also gives a chilling and effective performance. Unfortunately, the rest of the cast is below average. The uneven pacing hurts, as does the screenplay which lacks punch.
½ June 15, 2010
53/100. Generally routine thriller, and although most of it is predictable, it does have some originality about it. Joe Pantoliano also gives a chilling and effective performance. Unfortunately, the rest of the cast is below average. The uneven pacing hurts, as does the screenplay which lacks punch.
June 2, 2010
Joe Pantoliano is great in this movie.
May 29, 2010
Action movie with Sean Patrick Flanery & Joe Pantoliano.

It's a story seen before in the movies, a policeman vs a smart assassin bomber. Theres some alright action in the movie and it is overall entertaining. I like how Pantoliano portays his character. Theres nothing really special that stands out in the movie though, to make it better than other movies with same story. But it has a nice tempo and kept me entertained.
½ May 29, 2010
Quite honestly, had the ability to be a great movie, but failed. Predictably unpredictable, trying to be different, the movie was still very flat. Retired police men who have been widowed looking for revenge has been overused and masterminds that fool around as much as the Lion is unrealistic. Also, love between the two in the story was completely immature. In order to make police movies work we need to make sure we stop using the same dialogues they've been using in the past 30 years.