To All The Boys: Always And Forever Reviews

• Mar 21, 2021

The first installment of this trilogy was funny and entertaining to watch, it was the common rom-com movie but it had a different plot which made it somewhat of a decent movie. Now after the first installment, this trilogy only started getting worst to the point that in the second movie it tried to grab some of the magic of the first one, and now the third one only has references to the idea of this movie. Which raises the answer why was this movie made in the first place? It is bland, nothing new, and full of cliches! Did the producers want us to see the couple all through high school if so ok, they made a decent movie and started to lose their mojo, if this wasn't their idea then this was just a safe money grab without producing a decent movie!

• Mar 13, 2021

Cliché! Predictable! First one was better.

Cliché! Predictable! First one was better.

• Mar 06, 2021

I love the movie series. I want you to watch it.

I love the movie series. I want you to watch it.

• Mar 05, 2021

As a fan of both the book series and the movies, I've enjoyed this final chapter a lot. True to its source material and with satisfying endings.

• Mar 05, 2021

I thought the first one is better. It made me feel sleepy. Its just so so

I thought the first one is better. It made me feel sleepy. Its just so so

• Feb 28, 2021

The plotline is completely farfetched at this point and, IMO, this should've been one film, not a trilogy. This time it tried to get into some real topics on family relationships and coming of age life decisions, but the focus on the main character's relationship status is beyond annoying. It still shows a good effort on representation though.

• Feb 25, 2021

Definitely a movie worth watching if you're already invested in this trilogy. Lana Condor brings back every ounce of charm for a sweet and satisfying conclusion.

• Feb 21, 2021

This film is not bad, but it's very boring. There was really no drama and even the small inklings of conflict were solved almost immediately.

• Feb 21, 2021

ahhhhhh; these movies are too cute & set standards way too high; i'm gonna go cry by myself now.

• Feb 20, 2021

Non avevo la più pallida idea che appartenesse ad una effettiva trilogia, visto che l'ho scoperto solo a film finito. E' stata un'esperienza un po' cheesy e cento per cento americana, dove vengono seguite le principali linee guida per la classica commedia di fine liceo ambientata negli Stati Uniti. Nonostante questo, il film funziona. Funziona per la sintonia fantastica tra gli attori protagonisti, funziona per una sceneggiatura essenziale, leggermente sporcata da alcune convenienze, ma efficace, funziona per il tono generale che si riesce ad ottenere attraverso tutti gli aspetti tecnici. Mi ha piacevolmente sorpreso, un film tiepido ma funzionale che non ha fatto altro che mettermi di buon umore.