To Be Fat Like Me Reviews

• Sep 03, 2017

This movie gives skinny people a bad name and movies a bad name awful!

This movie gives skinny people a bad name and movies a bad name awful!

• Oct 21, 2014

I think that Kaly was to old for this role but she is the best thing about this less than average movie.

• Oct 16, 2014

I liked the message at the end of the movie. Watchable.

I liked the message at the end of the movie. Watchable.

• Feb 27, 2014

I get what this movie wants to convey, but the end was confusing.

I get what this movie wants to convey, but the end was confusing.

• Oct 07, 2013

I really connected with this film. I was very much so able to put myself in the main character's shoes and understand how she was feeling and the kind of emotions she was facing. Watching the film and seeing her confront these feelings and make positive steps towards changing her attitude was inspiring. Not necessarily the kind of movie you watch more than once but worth experiencing.

• Oct 12, 2012

Never seen Kaley Cuoco like this!

Never seen Kaley Cuoco like this!

• Jun 24, 2012

This movie doesn't understand fat girl at all. It's run the story by the outsider view and wonder why all fat girls don't take care their selfe.

• Jun 06, 2012

I liked it. Liked the whole idea. Funny, but meaningful. Could've been better, though.

• Feb 15, 2012

Its really sad how she gets treated like shit just for being fat thats horrible!! This is a really good movie!!

• May 28, 2011

A girl wears a fat suit and searches for meaning in her life. Fine if you are able to suspend disbelief.